Extension of my Thai child visa during Covid-19

Hi all , i need your advices ,

i returned to Thailand on Nov ,6th with Non-O and ny visa would expired on Feb 3th and i went to CM immigration . They told me in order for me to extend 60 days visa , as far as i know my wife must be present at office during applying , but i argued with my wife cause of some reasons and she refused to give her ID card for extension actually i have thai kid with birth certificate but in order to extend it , my wife must visit immigration for child visa providing spouse's ID as my daughter is just 8 years old

The officer in the immigration extended my visa with 60 days after i explained everything about reason and gave me some advise about my case , 1 - Divorce within 2 months,  2- Apply Child visa by attaching Divorce Cerificate and i can apply 1 year Child visa, she said... but i forgot to ask how many times can i extend Covid 60 extension after once, because i have no 400k 

So all i would like to know ,

1- Can i extend 60 days visa two ,three , four times till Covid issue is solved and borders are opened

2- In order for me to extend my Non-O visa(Child) , if i have no custody (i have her birth certificate and all relevant documents) after divorcing , can i do that without spouse's ID as my daugher lives with her mother and her mother dosen't allow me to see my daughter ,

Thanks in advance, 

1. At this time you can apply for another 60 day covid 19 extension until March 30th when the current order extending them ends.  it they keep extending the order every 2 months then you could keep getting them.

There is no requirement to prove you are the parent of your child to apply for for the covid 19 extension.

2. One of the requirements that immigration has is that your child must be with you when you apply for the 60 day extension to visit them. You can only apply once for one per entry to the country.

If you are the legal father of your child by marriage you have the parental right to visit your child or have them stay with you. When you get divorced you can demand at least joint custody.

On 1/30/2021 at 5:25 PM, jimmya123 said:

Hi all , i need your advices ,

i returned to Thailand on Nov ,6th with Non-O and ny visa would expired on Feb 3th and i went to CM immigration . They told me in order for me to extend 60 days visa , as far as i know my wife must be present at office during applying , but i argued with my wife cause of some reasons and she refused to give her ID card for extension actually i have thai kid with birth certificate but in order to extend it , my wife must visit immigration for child visa providing spouse's ID as my daughter is just 8 years old

The officer in the immigration extended my visa with 60 days after i explained everything about reason and gave me some advise about my case , 1 - Divorce within 2 months,  2- Apply Child visa by attaching Divorce Cerificate and i can apply 1 year Child visa, she said... but i forgot to ask how many times can i extend Covid 60 extension after once, because i have no 400k 

So all i would like to know ,

1- Can i extend 60 days visa two ,three , four times till Covid issue is solved and borders are opened

2- In order for me to extend my Non-O visa(Child) , if i have no custody (i have her birth certificate and all relevant documents) after divorcing , can i do that without spouse's ID as my daugher lives with her mother and her mother dosen't allow me to see my daughter ,

Thanks in advance, 

If you don't have 400k how would you apply for marriage or parent extension of stay?

Archived