Lazada

roger101

I have a problem with Lazada. It won't let me change the language to English. Which means I can't access my account properly. I have had 3 deliveries from Lazada this month abs never had a problem before. I tried to contact Customer Services (twice) but have had no reply.

Has anybody else had this problem and if so how did you resolve it.

Have had that issue for the last week or so - total mess - once signed on you can use Google translate but if you do before log on screen is dead.  Removed all cookies and no joy.  Using Google can not obtain more than one page of purchase history.  Total nightmare.  

Thank you all. Have just removed the cookies and when I clicked on Lazada it went straight to English. That enabled me to enter my account and place an order for a Sous Vide. Should come in the next 3 weeks.

Edited by roger101
Spelling

I got fed up logging in on Lazada.

So, now I don't bother. I just find any old cheap item and click on ' buy now  '.

This leads to an already ' filled in ' log in page and I just click on ' log in '

Much quicker and easier

24 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I'm OK but going to top right corner to change language doesn't seem to do much. 

I sign in with facebook go up to top and on drop down list click on "my orders" and I get the info for delivery. 

I've found that if you change the language to Thai translate in Chrome will do a better job than selecting "English" particularly for the item descriptions.

• Like 1

I have no problem with translation except when there is intended subterfuge with the item for sale and it is not 100% clear exactly what it is. Last one i told my wife the box should be large. If it is small we don't want it.

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Bingo.  Had removed two groups of lazada cookies but that did not help - after using search "lazada" in the cookie view of Chrome got about 8 more and after removing them back to English and can obtain purchase history.  Thanks a lot.

Were you able to get the description of the item also in English? I have all of the Lazada in English but when you scroll down for the description is changes back to Thai. I have called Lazada on the phone and had to use their service people to translate the Thai to English so that I can order and I complained about this and they said they will send my complaint to upper level management. My experience in dealing with them on the phone has always been very good and they speak good English. The phone number for Lazada is: 020180000

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

I've found that if you change the language to Thai translate in Chrome will do a better job than selecting "English" particularly for the item descriptions.

Yeah Chrome works for me many times, just find Lazada a weird site visit but I manage to order what I want.