Application for Substitute of Certificate of Residence (In CW Immigration)

Did it last week. You can make a booking but even if you don't you will be out in very short time.

You will be given queue # B and most are there for queue #A (90 day report).

Just avoid needing to photocopy anything as that is BUSY.

Be aware of what they want. The main one being last 90 day report. Photography it prior to going to MTT. 

Edit: added note...I applied Wed 27 and RC arrived via post Sat 30. 200baht.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Did it last week. You can make a booking but even if you don't you will be out in very short time.

You will be given queue # B and most are there for queue #A (90 day report).

Just avoid needing to photocopy anything as that is BUSY.

Be aware of what they want. The main one being last 90 day report. Photography it prior to going to MTT. 

Edit: added note...I applied Wed 27 and RC arrived via post Sat 30. 200baht.

Did you need to provide photos?  I've seen various answers to this.  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

Did you need to provide photos?  I've seen various answers to this.  Thanks!

At MTT, I did my 90 day report followed by residence certificate. Neither required photo. However living here I always have that stuff with me.

There was no way around obtaining photocopy on my 90 report to then obtain the RC so I needed go downstairs to photocopy area. When I was there in August it was brilliant and no queue. Last Wednesday was in queue for 30mins to photocopy one page.

Can't really complain as was only there for an hour.

8 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

At MTT, I did my 90 day report followed by residence certificate. Neither required photo. However living here I always have that stuff with me.

There was no way around obtaining photocopy on my 90 report to then obtain the RC so I needed go downstairs to photocopy area. When I was there in August it was brilliant and no queue. Last Wednesday was in queue for 30mins to photocopy one page.

Can't really complain as was only there for an hour.

Thanks, I wouldn't have thought of making a copy of my 90 day report.  All set now!  

This in the title of your topic "Substitute of Certificate of Residence" makes me think you have completed the wrong form to apply for a certificate of residency. The form titled as above is only for those with permanent residency.

This is the correct form for what you want. Application For Certificate Of Residency48.26 kB · 1,362 downloads

33 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

This in the title of your topic "Substitute of Certificate of Residence" makes me think you have completed the wrong form to apply for a certificate of residency. The form titled as above is only for those with permanent residency.

This is the correct form for what you want. Application For Certificate Of Residency48.26 kB · 1,362 downloads

Thanks!  I thought the form was kind of weird.

Archived