Correct Battery For 2011 Honda CBR250R?

TylerBKK

The 2011 Honda CBR250R manual says that it takes a 12V-6Ah (10HR) battery.

Would the following battery work?

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/od-gel-batterry-ytz-6-12v-6ah-10ah-cbr150-click-125-mx-ms-yamaha-nouvo-fiore-filano-i1688872848-s4757344863.html

It says in the description of the battery on the above link that it is for a CBR150, but the battery spec of the battery being offered also seems to match what the manual says.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by TylerBKK

21 hours ago, TylerBKK said:

Would the following battery work?

It obviously works amp wise, the question is does it work size wise.

If you don't find the info anywhere have a look at the current battery in the bike, if it also has ytz6 printed on it you should be good to go.

11 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Go with COD on delivery and have your old battery at hand so you can check if your worried. 

I think you don't understand how COD works. You can't inspect the contents of the parcel without having paid for it. And if after having paid for it you notice that it's empty, the delivery guy won't give you the money back.

It doesn't matter if COD or not, if he discovers that it's the wrong size he would have to go through Lazada's return process.

Edited by jackdd
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, jackdd said:

I think you don't understand how COD works. You can't inspect the contents of the parcel without having paid for it. And if after having paid for it you notice that it's empty, the delivery guy won't give you the money back.

It doesn't matter if COD or not, if he discovers that it's the wrong size he would have to go through Lazada's return process.

Didn't know that thanks.

I just go motorcycles shop and my batteries.

Thank you all for your input. YTX7L-BS is the correct battery model and shown on the following link. It is 7Ah, which is fine, and it is the right physical size needed for the bike: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/od-ytx7l-bs-12v-7a-i332652568-s641508929.html

Yuasa makes the same battery, but price is about 400% higher.

Edited by TylerBKK
  • Like 1