Help! What Does It Says On These Few Scraps Of Paper!?!

phrakid

My girlfriend seems to think it's a collection of completely random words... Some of the words are not Thai language. Was this written by someone from Isaan?

There doesn't seem to be any real meaning to it. The second pictures seems to show a shopping list.

Anyway, it doesn't seem to be anything dodgy. Stop worrying :o

Heng was right. The first picture is a list of Thai plants and trees that we usually put in our gardens and I think the second page may be shopping lists. Words contained in the lists are:

-Nam Ya Lang Tao Gas = like a liquid cleaner for gas stove.

-Nam Pueng = Honey

-Nam Man Pued = Oil Vegetable

-Nam Makarm = Tamarind juice

-Roddee ( a brand of food seasoning)

-Gogi flour ( for making fired chicken and etc.)

-Ya Horm 5 JD ( I dont know how to translate this word. It's like Thai herbal power that old women take or smell when they feel like fainting

- Nam prick (dipping source

i found these papers. was wondering what is written on them?!

can anyone help me translate them? translate to phonetic sound n the meaning in english.

thanks!!

Just out of curiosity, what did you (or your minds eye) think may have been on there..

I have been through the whole paranoia thing over here and as it turns out i was a total turkey for even thinking what i was thinking.

My only advice would be "don't jump the gun". And learn Thai..

can anyone help me translate them? translate to phonetic sound n the meaning in english.

thanks!!

'phrakid' , they look like love poems to me......better you get an investigator :o

thanks!!

Just out of curiosity, what did you (or your minds eye) think may have been on there..

I have been through the whole paranoia thing over here and as it turns out i was a total turkey for even thinking what i was thinking.

My only advice would be "don't jump the gun". And learn Thai..

So did I. but until you know, its better not to find out, if you know what I mean.... :o

The first paper is listed of plants, for what I've gathered some of them I can't describe...

พลับพลึง ...Phlap Phleun---in the lily family, ie. day lilies

มะลิ ... Mali---jasmine

โป้ยเซียน (King of thorns/crown of thorns)...Poy-zean ---succulent plant, Thais love to plant them for good luck, I'm sure you've seen them around.

------something in between are vine-type family/creeping plant...some I don't even know

ไฮเดรนเยีย...write in thai as hydrainyia--Hydrangea ...you should know this one

พุดซ้อน...Pudt-sornn---gardenia

Informations on the forum mostly informative, but some comments refer to female from Issan and/or bar girls are not funny. It's not occur to some posters that no one can choose parents or choose to be born into certain family, and very limited opportunity in life if they were born poor. Although I agree they should work with dignify job, even washing dishes, but be empathetic to others doesn't cost anything.

Something can be in writing, but I suggest it should NOT "Send"

And jeebusjones, your gal might not be Thai if she thinks those are just random words.

:o

Either that or he needs to send her back to school. ;-)

Back to school?? The first thing they teach you is to read and write aint it? :D

Wrong !

The first they teach you is to wai and obey !