Any one rent a car recently?

Manitou

6 minutes ago, Manitou said:

Just looking for recommendations on renting a small suv in CM (with insurance and/or accepts credit card(I get insurance automatically with my credit card)).  Any special promotions going on?

Which insurance do you get with your credit card?

Vehicle insurance is normally a package of various insurances.

When you use your USAA credit card to rent a vehicle, you’ll get built-in Auto Rental Coverage. You’re covered for physical damage, theft, reasonable and customary towing and loss-of-use charges. Decline the collision damage waiver coverage offered by the rental agency and make sure your name is listed as the primary renter on the auto rental contract. Any additional drivers must also be listed on the auto rental agreement.

• Like 1

Prices are cheaper than ever just now, I just rented a new Yaris from Thai Rent-a-car, for two thousand and something THB for a week (375 per day - cheaper than a PCX!) Best prices and service from them. They have a range of vehicles. Their counter is just inside exit door "1" on the end of the CNX terminal, with cars outside fueled up and ready to go. You can check prices etc at rentalcars dot com which searches all the companies, but counter prices are often a bit cheaper.