Tourist-VISA 60 Days - How Long Extend??

Have a friend (thai friend) who told me that "they" have changed the number of days you can extend a turist-VISA..

Before it was by 30 days for a 60 day VISA... Now according to that lady I can extend so much as 60 days...

To me seems very much, but wanted to ask you guys if this is correc t that you can extend a 60 day tourist-VISA by another 60 days???

glegolo

You can still apply for a 30 day extension of the 60 day entry from tourist visa.

A 60 day covid 19 extension can be applied for at immigration that is allowed for any type of entry or existing extension of stay.  At this time the order for them expires on March 30th but it will probably be extended again.

OP, just a note of recent report from someone applying for extension. Though the 60 day covid extensions are available he had entered visa exempt and had to apply for 30 day extension to his visa exempt. Presumably after using that 30 days he will be able to apply for the 'covid extension'. Im sure ubonjoe can clarify.

• Like 1

Op,

Not sure what district you are in, but it would behoove you to visit an office and see what the latest memo is at current policy. 

Ubonjoe is correct, but what we tell you and what may happen with Covid extentions is anyone's guess. 

Try and educate yourself at the local IO and just ask. .... problem solved. 

• Thanks 1