Dazed and Confused ... Change of address and 90 day report...

Friend just changed his address and his 90 days report is due in 5 days.

Should report day start from the day of address change? 

Another friend from Lampang, changed his address and immigration officer updated and changed 90 days report day.

Thank you for reply 

1 hour ago, tonray said:

It's to report your current address when you stay in the country 90 days or more...moving does NOT change your report day.

Agreed, but there's nothing to stop you doing your 90 day report early if you want piece of mind, in fact I never do mine on the day, always 5/7 days early in case of issues

Thanks. Today the same immigration officer told my friend that they (3 people) are doing only TM30 and 90day report different build. Chiang Mai immigration is total waste of time. My friend checked everything before living immigration 

9 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Agreed, but there's nothing to stop you doing your 90 day report early if you want piece of mind, in fact I never do mine on the day, always 5/7 days early in case of issues

I do mine always a few days later, as it's better for the timing with the extension (no issues to be expected from the 90 day report..).

1 hour ago, swissbie said:

I do mine always a few days later, as it's better for the timing with the extension (no issues to be expected from the 90 day report..).

As I do mine online it is not possible to do it later,  that would mean a 1.5 hours drive to the Immigration Office and why spend time and diesel for something that takes 5 mins online (when it works), if it doesn't then I've got time to copy all the documents they want (won't say require as they never look at them) in instead of having to "panic", it's the wrong word but it will have to do, to ensure I don't get fined for being late.

Something odd for this time....... always copy all paperwork and have a set in the car + in the truck.. every 90 days copies of 90 days report exchanged with new one + mark on calender the new end date..

re copies my 90 days runs out next week....but....... just looked in my Passport and the 90 days end 15 March  ?? [the old one is gone from Passport] did it get changed when I renewed my yearly extension in December ?  this has never happened before..

I alway do it, but a bit pointless as I have lived at the same address for 17 years

46 minutes ago, ignis said:

re copies my 90 days runs out next week....but....... just looked in my Passport and the 90 days end 15 March  ?? [the old one is gone from Passport] did it get changed when I renewed my yearly extension in December ?  this has never happened before..

Apparently they did a new 90 day report when you applied for your extension. Some offices do that everytime. Perhaps your office has started doing it now.

Archived