Volunteer Visa Phuket???

I'm on an Education visa atm

I went to a school/visa agency in Chalong and they said it will be easier to get a Volunteer visa as now it is uncertain if a regular Education visa can be renewed without leaving the country.

Not likely atm

Or I could get a University Education visa

The cost I was quoted was 43,000 baht for the volunteer and 45,000 baht for the university ed visa.

Any thoughts I'd appreciate it 

1 hour ago, Petekiwi said:

Any thoughts I'd appreciate it 

Bumping your thread as you did not receive a reply. Regarding study at University that might be an option if you actually wish to study Thai.

If all this is about a way to stay in Thailand then I would obtain an extension based on volunteering. No requirements.

An agent can handle this for you at the price you mentioned. Personally not familiar with agents in Phuket. 

Note: deal with an established company with track record..

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Bumping your thread as you did not receive a reply. Regarding study at University that might be an option if you actually wish to study Thai.

If all this is about a way to stay in Thailand then I would obtain an extension based on volunteering. No requirements.

An agent can handle this for you at the price you mentioned. Personally not familiar with agents in Phuket. 

Note: deal with an established company with track record..

Thank you so much ????

Archived