Controversial Thai TV drama under fire again for sexualising school uniforms

rooster59

5 hours ago, farang51 said:

That is, most guys older than 14 years old.

So, you think it was funny? I was using the expression "feel the need for sex" as you read it in the news so many time as an excuse for rape. Meaning men that have no control over their urges, and can´t separate right from wrong. You know, the guys that don´t understand a no, or just don´t care. You still think it´s funny?

33 minutes ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

So, you think it was funny? I was using the expression "feel the need for sex" as you read it in the news so many time as an excuse for rape. Meaning men that have no control over their urges, and can´t separate right from wrong. You know, the guys that don´t understand a no, or just don´t care. You still think it´s funny?

Maybe you should have been a little clearer about what you were trying to imply in the first place, rather than writing some vague comment about guys "needing sex" then getting outraged at a perfectly innocent response....

• Like 1

Just now, JayClay said:

Maybe you should have been a little clearer about what you were trying to imply in the first place, rather than writing some vague comment about guys "needing sex" then getting outraged at a perfectly innocent response....

I thought we were up to date with the news in this forum. Just one day before this piece of news it was a bout a rape, where the guy once again had the same excuse. I thought that the people posting here was updated and read the news. Sorry, but sounds on you like you missed it too. I will think about uninterested people in my future comments.

2 hours ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

I thought we were up to date with the news in this forum. Just one day before this piece of news it was a bout a rape, where the guy once again had the same excuse. I thought that the people posting here was updated and read the news. Sorry, but sounds on you like you missed it too. I will think about uninterested people in my future comments.

You're off the point totally, an actual rape (yes it happens all the time/everywhere) doesn't mean it's OK!

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, scorecard said:

...have a sneaky look... is nowhere near touching nor physically harrasing nor rape 

Oh I'm sorry are we talking about the same article? Was that girl raped? That's horrible and intolerable and should in no way be depicted school uniform or no.

10 hours ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

So, you think it was funny? I was using the expression "feel the need for sex" as you read it in the news so many time as an excuse for rape.

I read a lot of news. A lot. I have yet to read any article where a rapist excuse his action with "feel the need for sex". Maybe it is different in your country or maybe we do not read the same kind of news sources.

I made a joke because most guys older than 14 years of age feel the need for sex; however, that does not mean they go around raping everybody. I had no idea that you were thinking about rape when the thread is about seduction, and you wrote about seduction.

19 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Underwear checks and jock strap checks as they did back in my day.  Girls never mixed with boys for any sports or during PE Class.

I remember in about 1957 at my second school having to do gym with the girls and I had to hold the ankles of a girl while she did a hand stand against the wall , those big big navy blue pants that appeared !  Her name was Pauline , I remember that .

7 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Thai soaps<Thai Soapies  ????

I was having a massage today where I go every 2 weeks , the lady had on her TV a Thai soap.  Fast motor bike , very flash house , imaculate hair cuts , I even said to my massage lady " Why only Hi Sos live like this " ?   Why not have an Eastenders type soap , with folk eating fish and a few old cabbages being thrown about. Much more realistic surely.

1 hour ago, farang51 said:

I read a lot of news. A lot. I have yet to read any article where a rapist excuse his action with "feel the need for sex". Maybe it is different in your country or maybe we do not read the same kind of news sources.

I made a joke because most guys older than 14 years of age feel the need for sex; however, that does not mean they go around raping everybody. I had no idea that you were thinking about rape when the thread is about seduction, and you wrote about seduction.

I live in Thailand and read the Thai news. it stands that excuse a lot for Thai men raping a girl or a woman. I will just give you one example:

Read that one, there the excuse feeling the urge for sex is in the text, which must be an excuse from the culprit. So, know you read one, and I can assure you there are plenty in one year, and most of them have that stupid excuse because they belive they have the right to take what they want from a woman or girl. They are big and handsome men.

17 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

I was having a massage today where I go every 2 weeks , the lady had on her TV a Thai soap.  Fast motor bike , very flash house , imaculate hair cuts , I even said to my massage lady " Why only Hi Sos live like this " ?   Why not have an Eastenders type soap , with folk eating fish and a few old cabbages being thrown about. Much more realistic surely.

I always joked if I was to rob thais it would be when these crazy shows are on as they all sit slack jawed gawking at the TV...