Qualification Fro A Multi Entry O Visa

I have done a search without gaining the information I need.

We have a Company in Thailand using software developed in Uk.

We want to bring some of our software engineers over to improve their understanding of Thai.

Two of them we would like to be-able to stay for 6 months + whilst the third would be here for only 3 months.

To advoid the monthly visa runs is it possible to secure a multi entry 6 month or one year O type Visa for them before their departure from UK.

If so what documentation etc would we need.

One is still a Uni student whilst the other two have just graduated,(But are still at Uni).

dog

I have done a search without gaining the information I need.

We have a Company in Thailand using software developed in Uk.

We want to bring some of our software engineers over to improve their understanding of Thai.

Two of them we would like to be-able to stay for 6 months + whilst the third would be here for only 3 months.

To advoid the monthly visa runs is it possible to secure a multi entry 6 month or one year O type Visa for them before their departure from UK.

If so what documentation etc would we need.

One is still a Uni student whilst the other two have just graduated,(But are still at Uni).

dog

I am unsure whether there's a chance that you can do what you are proposing, In any event, a Non-Immigrant O visa is the wrong classification. Your people need B classifications. I suggest you talk to the Thai Consul at Hull. He is knowledgeable and helpful, and may well have an idea or two. (441482) 32 9925