Off track buddies needed .

banglay

Hello Guys & Gals

I am looking to hook up with some fellow bikers (ADVs) who like to go off track from time to time . Nothing really technical just rough gravelly stuff and at sensible speeds I'm not looking for that “Dakar experience” .

If you are in the Chonburi/Pattaya/Rayong area and fancy a chat please feel free to private message me .

Mods Please leave in the Pattaya Forum .

130544065_10219188831366512_2016950348160861145_o.jpg

131781443_10219276249871920_2092792840469339488_o.jpg

3 hours ago, bangsaenguy said:

Andy at Route 66 arranges off road trips. Do not rememeber the company name.

https://www.route66pattaya.com/

Thx .. but that's a business venture .. I'm looking for a few like minded people who just like roaming the countryside and  you do not have to pay for that privilege 

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

What's a Pattaya Vlogger got to do with my request???   totally irrelevant...  and I believe promoting Vlogger is frowned upon on Thaivisa  

2 hours ago, banglay said:

What's a Pattaya Vlogger got to do with my request???   totally irrelevant...  and I believe promoting Vlogger is frowned upon on Thaivisa  

Well the vlog is about exactly what your interested in and Ride for Kicks might be a good resource for connections......I cant say I would be interested if I had a bike....

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Well the vlog is about exactly what your interested in and Ride for Kicks might be a good resource for connections......I cant say I would be interested if I had a bike....

Is funny these posts that ask for things then complain when people offer suggestions. 

Archived