90 day reporting online

4 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Entrance to the compound is near the SCG building at the side. To get to Muang Thong Thani take the 166 bus from the Victory Monument.

Below link to a map >

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Thai+Immigration+(Temporary+VISA+Extension+Center)/@13.9177527,100.5427084,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4e8bd20973995955!8m2!3d13.9187125!4d100.5492494

Got it. Thank you.

21 hours ago, petedk said:

They could at least try to give a date as to when the system will be up (and running) and again.

All being well it should be back online by Songkran 2564. But that's 2564 AD, not 2564 BE, of course!????

53 minutes ago, OJAS said:

All being well it should be back online by Songkran 2564. But that's 2564 AD, not 2564 BE, of course!????

Heaven thanks that Thai banks websites are not as faulty as immigration websites!

I would become nervous.

Down for more than a week!

Bet they have another huge security breach and hit the power button in panic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 12:54 PM, petedk said:

Too late to file by mail.

They could at least try to give a date as to when the system will be up (and running) and again.

My 90 day due date was 26 Feb. (Thai holiday)

I sent them my 90 days notice by mail on 24 Feb with EMS and a note that I could not file online since their website was down for several days and no information when it will be back.

Tracking showed mail was received in Chaeng Wattana on 25 Feb.

Today I have received my accepted 90 days notice slip in the mail with a note that next time send 15 days before due date, if filing by mail.

If Thai immigration would of announce ahead of time when their website will go down and how long it will be down, surely people would able to comply with requirements. I always file online. If I could of see the future I could of send my notice in the mail 15 days before due date.

Archived