Thai government to buy dried cannabis flowers from community enterprises

rooster59

8 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

Anybody can get prescriptions, 200 b , I got mine for Insomnia which they consider Serious Problem , I got my cert near Don Muang Airport , Sawasdee Clinic lovely experience, very compassionate operation , I brought a copy of my Certification and was accepted by Royal Thai Police in Korat and my Probation Dept accepted it , now with all these Ganja restaurants opening up , I would be leery of eating it and testing positive in a pee test 

1000 thb for 5ml ?

2 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

1000 thb for 5ml ?

from google: https://g.page/sawasdeeclinic?share

I was there a few days ago. I went there for my PTSD and insomnia, and was told I was given thc drops. But it's not working at all. I been using / growing / making medical cannabis for 8years, so I know what I'm talking about. Seems like they say it's thc but it's not, more likely it's CBD, or maybe they just don't know what they give u. actually the oil seems, looks, smell and taste exactly the same as Swiss CBD I was given a few years ago in Switzerland.
I even try to decarboxyle the oil to but with 0 effect, so it's no chance it can be thc-a in it eather ( thc-a is an inactive thc. To activate it to be working thc as we know it u need fat, heat and some time.
Anyways Don't waste your money or time here. They just take your money and smile and don't really care what u get.

Edited by scoupeo

1 hour ago, scoupeo said:

...I even try to decarboxyle the oil to but with 0 effect, so it's no chance it can be thc-a in it eather ( thc-a is an inactive thc. To activate it to be working thc as we know it u need fat, heat and some time....

I believe the fat is unnecessary, just heat. Have you ever heard of anybody putting fat on a joint?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, scoupeo said:

I was there a few days ago. I went there for my PTSD and insomnia, and was told I was given thc drops. But it's not working at all. I been using / growing / making medical cannabis for 8years, so I know what I'm talking about. Seems like they say it's thc but it's not, more likely it's CBD, or maybe they just don't know what they give u. actually the oil seems, looks, smell and taste exactly the same as Swiss CBD I was given a few years ago in Switzerland.
I even try to decarboxyle the oil to but with 0 effect, so it's no chance it can be thc-a in it eather ( thc-a is an inactive thc. To activate it to be working thc as we know it u need fat, heat and some time.
Anyways Don't waste your money or time here. They just take your money and smile and don't really care what u get.

Have you tried the Medical Cannabis Shop in Bangkok?They have THC oil with THC in it.

• Like 1

The "clinics" which have sprouted up evidently sell "oils", one assumes these are not from snakes. These "clinics" appear about as "official" as the dodgy plastic sugery "clinics". Most cannabis in this format is a tincture, and is meant to be applied sublingually. It is not meant to be smoked. But check with the "Clinic" "Doctor" regarding the use of their "oil".

Yes, in some countries there are extracts, concentrates, oils which are meant to be smoked.

The Government Pharmaceutical Office (GPO) manufactures and dispenses oils, THC, CBD and 1:1.

208ffbbe32c6a1f0c2f269d5e46ead42.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The "clinics" which have sprouted up evidently sell "oils", one assumes these are not from snakes. These "clinics" appear about as "official" as the dodgy plastic sugery "clinics". Most cannabis in this format is a tincture, and is meant to be applied sublingually. It is not meant to be smoked. But check with the "Clinic" "Doctor" regarding the use of their "oil".

Yes, in some countries there are extracts, concentrates, oils which are meant to be smoked.

The Government Pharmaceutical Office (GPO) manufactures and dispenses oils, THC, CBD and 1:1.

208ffbbe32c6a1f0c2f269d5e46ead42.png

another champion who never tried but keep talking ! thank you mr expert, but we are smoking it daily, and even in bong, and it works very well, you like it or not Mr Champion ! and GPO oil is the worst zhit that can be found in this country. Nobody with half a brain would buy it !

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

but we are smoking it daily

I know this sounds cliche, but what are you smoking?

38 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

and GPO oil is the worst zhit that can be found in this country.

Great review, who said is was "awesome zhit"? I only mentioned it because it is legal.

39 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

Nobody with half a brain would buy it !

So it seems like you've tried it - you did give a review - so did you buy it? I know this makes it look like you have a half a brain, according to you.

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2021 at 3:49 AM, PatOngo said:

She was a crazy president while old Ronnie dithered in the background with dementia!

Ronald Reagan put the was President of the USA, Governor of California, a movie star and put the Soviet Union out of business.  Just a few accomplishments of a man with dementia.

What have you accomplished with your life?

38 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

Ronald Reagan put the was President of the USA, Governor of California, a movie star and put the Soviet Union out of business.  Just a few accomplishments of a man with dementia.

What have you accomplished with your life?

He was a good friend of Oliver North too, don't forget. Iran - Contra!????

• Haha 1