Three Blind Mice

Outraged animal liberation groups say they will demonstrate to stop the ACT government and the Australian Defence Force (ADF) culling more than 3,000 kangaroos from two ADF sites.

The ACT government and ADF say the cull is necessary because of overgrazing and the risk of kangaroos starving.

The plan has revived memories of a 2004 cull when the killing of 1,000 kangaroos around Canberra's Googong catchment sparked global attention.

Thought: When is a kill really a cull???

Peter

Outraged animal liberation groups say they will demonstrate to stop the ACT government and the Australian Defence Force (ADF) culling more than 3,000 kangaroos from two ADF sites.

The ACT government and ADF say the cull is necessary because of overgrazing and the risk of kangaroos starving.

The plan has revived memories of a 2004 cull when the killing of 1,000 kangaroos around Canberra's Googong catchment sparked global attention.

Thought: When is a kill really a cull???

Peter

let em starve

its wrong to eat the national animals because it shows a lack of respect for them. Only in a life or death survival situation should it be allowed, Its also bad for tourism.

I remember some time ago the Japanese were upset that some Australians were eating koala bears .

Koalas?Rubbish, koalas are protected.I must say kangaroo and emu is pretty tasty, it's all psychological, like they eat dogs in China and a dog is a man's best friend.Rats nobody cares about,everybody hates rats so eating them is OK.

Edited by Momo8

Koalas?Rubbish, koalas are protected.I must say kangaroo and emu is pretty tasty, it's all psychological, like they eat dogs in China and a dog is a man's best friend.Rats nobody cares about,everybody hates rats so eating them is OK.

The English have the Lion and the Unicorn which makes them unique of having a coat of arms for animals that have never existed there. Unicorn is mythical and the Lion was never native to the Isles, brought in as a symbol by the Romans.

So does that mean the English have a emblem based on myth and imported grandeur - I ain't saying a word but will quietly and quickly don my kevlar vest and flameproof underwear

:o

CB

Australia is probably one of the few countries to eat the animals which feature on its Coat of Arms. That's a Kangaroo on the left and an Emu on the right. Both are very tasty.

post-6192-1179459589.jpg

Peter

well if you have an eagle as animal, I don't think that eagle meat is very tender.....

Australia is probably one of the few countries to eat the animals which feature on its Coat of Arms. That's a Kangaroo on the left and an Emu on the right. Both are very tasty.

post-6192-1179459589.jpg

Peter

well if you have an eagle as animal, I don't think that eagle meat is very tender.....

The national animal for New Zealand is the Sheep and they do so much eat it as ^%$& it :D

CB

Oh this is gonna get the kiwis riled up :o

CB