U.S. conducts air strikes against Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria: Pentagon

webfact

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Were civilians killed in this attack? Was it disproportionate compared with the attack preceding it? Were there any refugees 'created' by it?

What 'puppet master' would that be? Anything whatsoever to back that with?

No, 'we' don't know HRC becoming POTUS would have resulted in this or that. You claim it. Not the same thing. And, of course, she didn't win. Cooling off under Trump? As in when he pulled out of the JCPOA? Or assassinated an senior Iranian official?

You're expecting a lot of evidence for a speculative comment on an internet forum.  ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Not what I suggested, of course, which is why you snipped the relevant part.

You've lost me I'm afraid.  If they do happen, then it isn't so inconceivable that they might happen now.

I suggest you learn the difference between a light conversation and some sort of governmental press release.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You're expecting a lot of evidence for a speculative comment on an internet forum.  ????

I'm expecting posters to be able to back their posts and arguments. Silly of me, perhaps. You stated a series of conditions relevant to your "support" of such strikes, not exactly sure on which grounds you fault this one.

When you state that there's a 'puppet master', or that 'we' know what would have happened had HRC won, you've left speculation behind.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You've lost me I'm afraid.  If they do happen, then it isn't so inconceivable that they might happen now.

I suggest you learn the difference between a light conversation and some sort of governmental press release.

I suggested there's always someone ready to make such insinuations, regardless or not if they apply or make sense. You proved me right. As for 'might happen now' - you can't seem to actually explain what nefarious plans are afoot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Alternatively, return to the long-standing policy that killing Americans will have consequences.

Well, it was Obama who killed a US citizen overseas. Of course American liberties should be first and foremost (they are an example for the world) but they are not and partly due to the Israeli lobby. For example, in some states one can lose their job including teaching for being outspoken against that country.

If America was truly first and it's citizens focused on surely American lives would be safer along with civil liberties. I refer to history with regards to influence on governmental institutions.

Edited by Solinvictus
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

That little "war" as you call it was going on before President Biden won the presidential election last November.

And who is the US going to sell more guns to?

True, but surely Biden isn't stopping it and said 'nothing will fundamentally change.' Was that a serious question about who the US is going to sale more guns to?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Morch said:

Were civilians killed in this attack? Was it disproportionate compared with the attack preceding it? Were there any refugees 'created' by it?

What 'puppet master' would that be? Anything whatsoever to back that with?

No, 'we' don't know HRC becoming POTUS would have resulted in this or that. You claim it. Not the same thing. And, of course, she didn't win. Cooling off under Trump? As in when he pulled out of the JCPOA? Or assassinated an senior Iranian official?

@Morch This user seems to have a continued support for the war machine. They really should inspect those nuclear weapons the Zionists have eh? The Christians should shed light on it.

2 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

here we go again! america is back so does its diplomacy

The strike was a response to an attack on Americans in Iraq. Not the first of its kind. What sort of diplomacy do you have in mind?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Solinvictus said:

Of course it is to a person with naive views regarding politics. It's a true shame when one is this way. But hey, not everyone can be saved.

*drops the mic and points to the BDS poster*

Of course, other than cliche's, hollow slogans, and look-a-bird!, you've got nothing to offer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

@Morch This user seems to have a continued support for the war machine. They really should inspect those nuclear weapons the Zionists have eh? The Christians should shed light on it.

Yawn.

More slogans, more nonsense personal commentary.

More deflections.

• Haha 1