Bangkok Immigration

I want to get a TV extension from Bangkok Immigration. The problem I have is that I will not be in Bangkok at the time when my visa runs out, so was wondering if it is possible for someone to get it for me, or is this a definate no no! I've tried looking on the Thai Immigration website and I only found what you need.

If anyone knows the score, let me know, cheers!

I want to get a TV extension from Bangkok Immigration. The problem I have is that I will not be in Bangkok at the time when my visa runs out, so was wondering if it is possible for someone to get it for me, or is this a definate no no! I've tried looking on the Thai Immigration website and I only found what you need.

If anyone knows the score, let me know, cheers!

Go to the immigration office closest to where you will be, you don't need to do this in bangkok.

See the sticky topics, there you will find a complete list of immi. offices in the kingdom.

All immi. offices are enabled to extend a tourist visa on the spot. If you have a 60 day visa you will get an additional 30 days, and the fee will be 1900 baht :o .

Hope this helps

Morty

The 30 additional days do not start on the day you apply. They are added onto the current “admitted until” date shown in your passport. In other words, if your current permission to stay is, for example, until 21 May your extended permission will be until 20 June. Apply for your extension any time during your last 30 days of your permitted stay.

--------------

Maestro