miraDry

marino28

Hello, 

anybody have done miraDry in Thailand for reduce the sweating of the armpit? If yes, where?

there is a clinic called Rattinan in Bangkok that have this procedure.

Before do it I wanted to know if anyone has already done this operation.

thank you

1 minute ago, marino28 said:

Hello, 

anybody have done miraDry in Thailand for reduce the sweating of the armpit? If yes, where?

there is a clinic called Rattinan in Bangkok that have this procedure.

Before do it I wanted to know if anyone has already done this operation.

thank you

I am not medical person, but I would  caution against impacting change on a bodies natural functioning. Some people just sweat a lot.  It doesn't mean that you are unclean, or smell, or that you don't shower regularly, it just is what it is. To change what your particular physiology needs to function in a hot environment is messing with something that may well have unexpected consequences. Leave well alone would be my advice. 

• Like 2

Pilotman you are right, normally I would think like you did,

but I have recurrent problem of infection in my hampits because of sweat , and I am tired about it. That is why I am thinking to do this procedure called miraDry

13 minutes ago, marino28 said:

Pilotman you are right, normally I would think like you did,

but I have recurrent problem of infection in my hampits because of sweat , and I am tired about it. That is why I am thinking to do this procedure called miraDry

good luck getting it sorted, but just be careful what you sign up to. Stopping the sweating may not be the right thing to do, it could even exacerbate the condition. Maybe Sheryl can advise. 

Edited by Pilotman

As someone who dealt with this to the point where I could only wear dark colored or white shirts, I took the plunge and went for botox injections a few years ago. Worked like a charm and I didn't have any adverse reactions elsewhere (had previously tried Certain Dri and had horrible reactions to it)

I've done Botox to my underarms a few times and found that I could go longer and longer between treatments and finally got to the point where I don't use Botox anymore.  I think the Botox finally just shuts down many of the sweat and odor producing glands permanently, much like what happens on someone's face when they have repeat Botox treatments to the same area.  

I realized I could go to a storefront beauty clinic to have this done and shop around for a good price.  No need to go to an upscale hospital since they're not injecting the Botox in a place that anyone sees.

I still use deodorant, but don't have to use a high-powered one like Certain-dri which really irritated my skin.

As for shutting down the natural process of sweating, yes I do have a little more sweating around my chin and neck, but it's easy to blot those areas with a hankie and the sweat there doesn't cause an odor.