Thai Limousine (aot) Location At Suvarnabhumi?

I arrive back into Suvarnabhumi tomorrow late, are metered taxis still downstairs and AOT limousines upstairs at arrivals?

I prefer the AOT limousines, but there was talk last month of them swapping places.

Any recent experiences from TV members gratefully received. Thanks.

still was there in the same place. I was at the airport two days ago dropping someone off. Nothing has changed. First thing you see as you walk out of the sealed off customs area.

Thanks for that info. It seems nothing has changed after all then. :o

******UPDATE******

Arrived into Suvarnabhumi last night and the AOT limousine desk was still on the arrivals floor. They are rip-off merchants too, initially quoting me 4000 baht to Pattaya. In the end got a reasonable price 2600 in a very decent car: 85 minutes.

The customs stopped me, which was unusual. They had a good look in my Dubai duty free bag (just booze and cosmetics for Mrs. libya) I guess they were looking for more than 200 cigs. They seemed to be checking everyone behind me as well. So watch out for that!

Also, I don't remember there being so many touts, actually clinging on to me, following me, shouting at me. It must be murder for a first-timer arriving here.