Oh look at me I look wonderful – I don’t understand it .

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

The same applies to people who cover themselves in tattoos.

May be I'm just getting too old but for the life of me seeing a once beautiful young lady like this one who in my personal opinion has made a sad and impulsive decision to cover her body in tattoos is something that I just cannot understand or fathom out . If this covering your once beautiful skin with ink is some sort of fad that could be short lived , what is she going to look like when she gets a lot older .

Could I be missing some thing , any one here think this young lady looks more attractive now she is covered with tattoos ? 

Thanks.

3Small.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2021 at 2:11 PM, Stocky said:

Mental illness I would think.

It's disgraceful that a cosmetic surgeon should agree to disfigure someone like this. The woman needs therapy, not plastic surgery.

It's  like saying please  punch me in the face  20  times, and then getting paid for it.

• Confused 1

It's a bit like guys who start using anabolic steroids, and when they see the results they get psychologically addicted to using them to keep getting bigger and bigger. But with cosmetic surgery, the surgeon is supposed to be intelligent, qualified and responsible and should be struck off and prosecuted for this kind of work. 

The way I see it.

If you like a piece of artwork, then put it on paper, hang-it up and look at it.

If you yourself can't see it, then it must be for other people to see. This is pure vanity.

The exception to this is south Pacific islanders. They tattoo their family history so that others can see who and what they are.

I

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 2:53 PM, KarenBravo said:

Nope. Some of us have that thing called...............oh yes! Standards.

Amazing how standards are lowered when you haven't had a bit for a while, or it's late and you've had too much to drink.  ????

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a simple question to you guys here , take a look at these dancing young lady's and tell me what you honestly think .  I know I’m getting on in years but I just can’t understand what the burning desire would be to undergo expensive plastic surgery to end up looking like this .????

????

There was a recent study that found pretty much all QAnon followers have mental health issues.  I think that is what it boils down to for a lot these people.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Bill Poster said:

Just a simple question to you guys here , take a look at these dancing young lady's and tell me what you honestly think .  I know I’m getting on in years but I just can’t understand what the burning desire would be to undergo expensive plastic surgery to end up looking like this .????

????

????

On 3/16/2021 at 11:32 AM, Bill Poster said:

Could I be missing some thing , any one here think this young lady looks more attractive now she is covered with tattoos ? 

I think it's a form of self-harming in this young ladies case.

Mental illness takes many forms.