Residence Certificate MTT

Go anytime. The main thing that will slow you down is if you need photocopy.

If your obtaining RC for car and bike license just tick CAR. 200baht instead of 400b.

The forms are there if you don't take your own. 

Do you have your most recent 90 day report. That is essential at MTT

Edited by DrJack54

Yes did TM47 on Monday, but it doesn't actually state my address on the piece of paper. I seem to recall years ago it actually had it written, or does that not matter and its all digital?

Somewhat concerned my condo lease just has my GFs name on it, not mine, but I guess if its good enough for the TM47 its good enough for residence certificate right?

Opening hours 9-5pm with a lunch break 12-1pm right?

Cheers!

5 minutes ago, james12345thailand said:

Yes did TM47 on Monday, but it doesn't actually state my address on the piece of paper.

I don't quite follow. If you did your 90 day report Monday why didn't you also apply for your RC. The desks are adjacent.

Anyway the first thing that they want when sit down for your RC is receipt of 90 day address report. Note this is not at all immigration offices. You also need minor stuff such as TM6 copy (both sides) etc

6 minutes ago, james12345thailand said:

Work HR did it for me, I didn't go. I didn't know could have done at same time! will note for next time

Have tm6 and other stuff etc 

Now I understand. Thinking zero issues. 

One tip. There are signs out the front to advise which building. Think it's building B. Anyway you walk upstairs. Don't be confused by lines of a dozen or so folk waiting to attend desks for report or RC etc. Walk past them and you will see a desk that is checking docs etc and big area of folk sitting waiting to be called to the queue that I mentioned earlier. Take a pen in case you need fill in something. If your RC is for car and bike license just tick car only. They will tell you that you need 2 but that's incorrect. The fee is 200baht. Have it available. They will tell you it will arrive within 2 weeks. I have had one arrive in 2 weeks and more recently in 3 days. They give you tracking #.