Bloc C - Bangkok Car Wash Services - REVIEW

ctxa

As recommended by fellow member @JAS21 , I took my car to Bloc C 2 in Chatuchak, Bangkok. Had them do a "Leather Care" as well as "Fabric Care" service to the interior of my car. Certain parts of the fabric were quite dirty, as they had not been cleaned in quite a long time. One such example were the door sills, which I guess more than once we had stepped on them during rainy days and they were very dirty. 

It took them around 3 hours (2 hours work + 1 hour working for the car to dry), but eventually everything came out very cleanly. 

They offer many car cleaning services, both on the interior and the exterior of the car. I think their prices are pretty affordable given the professional job they make. 

Another plus, is that they speak English. So communication wise is very straightforward in case you are like me and can't speak Thai ????

On the overall, I can confidently say this is the car wash in Bangkok that I am most pleased with, (keeping in mind that I have visited many overtime...)

(I attach some pictures as reference of the job they did)

3231616130735_.pic_hd.jpg

3241616130994_.pic.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but is the car very old ? why do leather seats look so ugly ?

I guess that a good car detailing would clean them and restore them to almost brand new, if what I see on Youtube is correct.

how much did you pay ?

no price list 

https://goo.gl/maps/zz3PxMaSXCe6HxBE9

https://www.facebook.com/Bloc-c-car-detailing-349992465479739/

And do you think that they know what is a clay bar / paint decontamination ?

Never found any place where the proposed the service.

Edited by ThailandFoodExpert

5 minutes ago, ThailandFoodExpert said:

Sorry but is the car very old ? why do leather seats look so ugly ?

I guess that a good car detailing would clean them and restore them to almost brand new, if what I see on Youtube is correct.

Car is from late 08. But I do not see anything wrong with the seats, honestly. Specially the rear ones, have not been used at all! They were clean even before the “Leather Care” service…. The front ones were slightly dirty but came out just fine. 

6 minutes ago, ThailandFoodExpert said:

how much did you pay ?

I paid ~3,000 THB for leather care + carpet care + headline care. 

7 minutes ago, ThailandFoodExpert said:

And do you think that they know what is a clay bar / paint decontamination ?

Never found any place where the proposed the service.

This I can’t answer, as I am not an expert on car washes and I don’t even know what it means myself. But perhaps @JAS21 can better answer your question since he is also the one that recommended their services to me in the first place! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ctxa said:

Car is from late 08. But I do not see anything wrong with the seats, honestly. Specially the rear ones, have not been used at all! They were clean even before the “Leather Care” service…. The front ones were slightly dirty but came out just fine. 

I paid ~3,000 THB for leather care + carpet care + headline care. 

This I can’t answer, as I am not an expert on car washes and I don’t even know what it means myself. But perhaps @JAS21 can better answer your question since he is also the one that recommended their services to me in the first place! 

Thank you. Maybe they are good but still clearly overpriced in my opinion. It's what they pay for Porsche or Ferrari at some places.

thanks again.

Just now, ThailandFoodExpert said:

Thank you. Maybe they are good but still clearly overpriced in my opinion. It's what they pay for Porsche or Ferrari at some places.

thanks again.

Actually IIRC from their price table a Porsche or Ferrari would be cheaper than Mercedes E Class (as was my case) since the Porsche or Ferrari are normally smaller cars (two seaters).