Ambulance driver fired over body dumping

geovalin

The ambulance driver who refused to transport the corpse of a pregnant woman and dumped her body on the side of the road was fired by the Ratanakiri governor yesterday.

“The ambulance driver was fired by the provincial governor yesterday. However, the provincial referral hospital was blamed for negligence in its work,” said Nhem Sam Oeun, Ratanakiri provincial spokesman.

The 31-year-old woman’s brother, Kavem Wang, said she arrived at the provincial referral hospital on February 22, but he felt the doctors didn’t pay much attention because they were poor. His sister, Kvem Mak died the next day.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50827062/ambulance-driver-fired-over-body-dumping/

• Sad 8
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2021 at 12:15 PM, geovalin said:

The ambulance driver who refused to transport the corpse of a pregnant woman and dumped her body on the side of the road was fired by the Ratanakiri governor yesterday.

How shallow are these people, forget I asked that question as I know the answer.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

How shallow are these people, forget I asked that question as I know the answer.

How shallow can you get? The poor deceased woman was very shallow. Actually on the surface.????

6 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

Interesting and very tragic indeed. Poor people may rot in the halls of the hospital and whoever has been in Rattanakiri knows, how basic the infrastructure there is. 
The driver should be locked up and the keys to his cell thrown away for good but maybe European values are in the wrong place in Indochina. 

In what kind of world are we living today? 

So sad. I've been coming to Thailand for 48 years, the last 15 living here permanently. Maybe I am just deluding myself, but I really don't think stuff like that was as common in 1973 as it is today.

57 minutes ago, hobobo said:

So sad. I've been coming to Thailand for 48 years, the last 15 living here permanently. Maybe I am just deluding myself, but I really don't think stuff like that was as common in 1973 as it is today.

It happened in Cambodia!