Beware of air-conditioning scams

McTavish

34 minutes ago, McTavish said:

As for the refusal to sell the advertised aircon at the advertised price .... well in UK/Aus they laws which would see the company taken to court over that. 

i'll bet there's a Thai equivalent of E&OE (Errors & Omissions Excepted) buried in the small microscopic print ???? 

8 minutes ago, Crossy said:

i'll bet there's a Thai equivalent of E&OE (Errors & Omissions Excepted) buried in the small microscopic print ???? 

Nope.   The whole  double fold A3 flyer and instore promo signage is total codswallop.  Want a copy posted here ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McTavish said:

Nope.   The whole  double fold A3 flyer and instore promo signage is total codswallop.  Want a copy posted here ?

If you redact any detail that would point to the outlet why not, even if it only makes you feel better.

15 minutes ago, Crossy said:

If you redact any detail that would point to the outlet why not, even if it only makes you feel better.

I feel fine thanks Crossy ???? given Thai laws it would not be prudent to publish even a redacted copy of that company's 'summer sale' promo sheet.  Thankfully they are not a nation-wide company, so it's only CNX BMs who may succumb to the scam.

Edited by McTavish
typo
  • Like 1