Where to get stamp for covid extension right away without consideration time?

I just heard from a fellow traveler that he went to get a 60 day covid extension from immigration at koh samui and they gave him a stamp right away. So he didnt have to be first at 14 days consideration stamp that they put you on atleast in MTT Bangkok and then go back again after 14 days to immigration with passport to get a real stamp.

Is there any other province where immigration gives you a 60 day covid extension stamp right away?

6 minutes ago, cksz said:

Is there any other province where immigration gives you a 60 day covid extension stamp right away?

What's the point of your thread?

To move to region where there is no under consideration stamp. I would have thought that would be minor consideration of choosing where to live. Most report back dates are couple of weeks ahead

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My point is that i would like to travel inside Thailand to different locations and if i go get extension from Bangkok MTT then i am forced to go back to Bangkok after 14 days. So therefore it would be so much easier to go travel around Thailand if could get a 60 day stamp right away.

Whats the point of consideration stamp if some places can give you a real 60 day stamp right away without a problem?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cksz said:

My point is that i would like to travel inside Thailand to different locations and if i go get extension from Bangkok MTT then i am forced to go back to Bangkok after 14 days. So therefore it would be so much easier to go travel around Thailand if could get a 60 day stamp right away.

Whats the point of consideration stamp if some places can give you a real 60 day stamp right away without a problem?

Have you just arrived as a tourist. Some are saying they make you get a 30 day tourist visa extension before you can apply for a covid one if you have come as a tourist. 

2 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

Have you just arrived as a tourist. Some are saying they make you get a 30 day tourist visa extension before you can apply for a covid one if you have come as a tourist. 

I have arrived at December with tourist visa and i am currently on covid extension. I didnt have to use first 30 day tourist extension at the end of January. Got a 60 day covid extension right away with first having to be at 14 days consideration time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cksz said:

I have arrived at December with tourist visa and i am currently on covid extension. I didnt have to use first 30 day tourist extension at the end of January. Got a 60 day covid extension right away with first having to be at 14 days consideration time.

I misunderstood your OP. 

I'm surprised some folk haven't posted info to name few immigration offices that issue the covid extension 'on the spot'.

There must be a few.

Clearly the majority of offices are using the under consideration period.

Edited by DrJack54

The last time I got my COVID extension in Phuket, end of January, they put both stamps on at the same time - under consideration stamp and permission to stay stamp, you pick up passport the day after your application is accepted, no need to return for final stamp. I hope they will do the same this time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Don't use Pathum Thani. They ask you to come back after consideration.

Think you would find most offices have the under consideration period. This thread has only couple of offices so far that would suit the OP.

the under consideration is up to immigration  i dont think anyone here can tell u what imm will do  

but

if you want  you can go to chiang mai imm   i did not get a wait 

5 extensions equal 2 under considerations .. all in CM