Thai woman tests positive for COVID-19 despite receiving vaccine

rooster59

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No because helmets are there to protect against drain bramage and for 33% that boat has sailed. ????

I think most people do have some dain bramage, that's why they have such a hard time understanding this vaccine efficacy thing.

38 minutes ago, Selatan said:

I think most people do have some dain bramage, that's why they have such a hard time understanding this vaccine efficacy thing.

Or what people posted

Edited by sirineou

23 hours ago, sirineou said:

I did not say that 5% will get it, I said that 5% have the potential to get is. 

Yes, you did say that. But I feared folks might not read so cIosely, and further, thought the the most enlightening part of the quoted material was in the final sentence: "the actual percentage of vaccinated people in the Pfizer (and Moderna) trials who got COVID-19 was about a hundred times less than that: 0.04%." Four cases out of 10,000 people.

On 3/27/2021 at 5:32 PM, YetAnother said:

where is the surprise ? no one ever claimed any vaccine was 100 % effective

the vaccine does not stop you from covid 19 but it will stop you from been in hospital and in a bad way also the first vaccine will only start working in your body AFTER 14,DAY;s  so be careful

4 hours ago, irishman25 said:

the vaccine does not stop you from covid 19 but it will stop you from been in hospital and in a bad way also the first vaccine will only start working in your body AFTER 14,DAY;s  so be careful

so you still thinking that after to be vaccinated, no one will go to the hospital and would die. Even if this is happened already... I think you would probably said that, in fact, it is very minimal cases.

In fact, what ever it will happen, you was so scared and you put so much hope only in the vaccine (and not in treatments), finally you love this vaccine so much that it serve nothing to speak about that. Isn't it ? The vaccine is becoming like a Totem now. I hope soon we will become free again... (or blackmail with, again something other) let's wait and see...