90 Day receipt over one month late

3 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Posted mine  EMS yesterday, Wed at 9am.

Believe you mean Tuesday?

3 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Are they refusing to even take delivery of 90 day reports now?

No. Not in my case anyway.

Pretty sure my envelope was with the same driver as yours today - mine was dispatched (at Lak Si) at the same time 09:51. Mine was delivered 15:08.

I posted it yesterday, Tuesday, at 10110 at 09:09. Delivery was attempted the same day, but message said office was closed (16:03). So delivered today.

Maybe reload the the tracking number into the Thai Post EMS track & trace page?

Tuesday, yes, sorry.

As a matter of fact, mine arrived this afternoon at CW as well!! Phew!!

Now it's a waiting game. Reading a few reports of people waiting for 4-5weeks for the return of the slip.

My due date is 16 April.   MTLS, when is yours?

Edited by Cuchulainn

13 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

On Facebook at the moment they are saying the mail in TM47 s to CW are taking 6 weeks to get the receipt back in the post as of this moment.

So these people on Facebook are definitely receiving their Next Report Date slip, eventually?

Is that six weeks after mailing? Or six weeks after their report date?

Can you say in which group you saw this?

I found one, single post on FB...Thai Visa Advice, from one of the mods:

"it's taking up to 6 weeks to get your 90 day receipt back in the mail in Bangkok now."

But that sounds a bit vague, and not really a first-hand experience?

(I'm not great at searching FB.)

On any given day there can't be more than what, 50 mailed in reports to process (Bangkok). And if there were just throw more people at the proessing. There must be some other issue causing this delay?

What is strange is that many people say they have "senior" contacts at Immigration, yet no one seems able to get any sort of update on either the on-line system(s) or the 90-day reporting by mail status?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

On any given day there can't be more than what, 50 mailed in reports to process (Bangkok). And if there were just throw more people at the proessing. There must be some other issue causing this delay?

I think it is a mixture of more mailed in reports and people doing them in person. I think the same officers may be doing both of them at MTT.

1 hour ago, sussex said:

Ok someone on Twitter has confirmed to me that he got his back in the mail from CW, posted on 1st March, back on the 30th. So we can still hold out hope!

Thanks for that.

~30 days seems reasonable.

My most recent mail-in back in January was ~ 22 days, from mail-in to receiving the slip back.

Would love to hear more similar reports, should be more coming over the next few days I would think? 

Edited by mtls2005

12 minutes ago, DividendGuy said:

Ubonjoe, what would you recommend a person to do if they are having the same mailed in problems of no returned dated receipt and several weeks have gone bye? The 90- day 

form was sent by registered mail. 

Not much you can do until your reach 30 days after your report date. If not back by then it will require a trip to immigration.

My suggestion for ones done later is to put 40 baht worth of stamps on the return envelope and write EMS in red letters on it. That would eliminate any mail delays.

When I was doing them by mail to the office here I mailed them by EMS and put the stamps on the return envelope along with EMS like I wrote above. 

Sent my 90 day  by mail on 26 Feb (done many times before), due date 12 March. Waited waited, no receipt so tried the hotline 1178, 5 times over 3 days, estimate waiting time combined total 50 mins, no answer each time. Now 4 April. Twenty three days and still no receipt, what's going on? 

4 minutes ago, kennw said:

Sent my 90 day  by mail on 26 Feb (done many times before), due date 12 March. Waited waited, no receipt so tried the hotline 1178, 5 times over 3 days, estimate waiting time combined total 50 mins, no answer each time. Now 4 April. Twenty three days and still no receipt, what's going on? 

Online reports down for quite some time. 

How busy do you think mail in response is currently taking. You have ems tracking. Take screenshot delivery date and relax.

8 hours ago, kennw said:

Many people have had the same problem recently. About 4 weeks is not unusual to get the receipt in the mail.

First of all, I think it is safe to say that the officials here consider us a nuisance, at best, and do not particularly want us here. Nearly every transaction I have with a government office, seems to prove that over and over again. They are rabidly xenophobic. Not most people. But for sure the govt. 

Second, they do not consider the hundreds of billions of baht we bring into Thailand annually, to be of any importance. And third, since most of us are not married to wealthy or well connected wives, we simply don't count. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 6:52 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

On Facebook at the moment they are saying the mail in TM47 s to CW are taking 6 weeks to get the receipt back in the post as of this moment. Perhaps this gives us some guidance !?!

Just got my receipt back today and it took 5 weeks from the date of posting.

• Thanks 1

Sent by EMS on 17th March to CW.

Arrived at CW on 18th March.

Received the Receipt on 29th April.

It took 43 days to arrive.

If not, I would wait for one more week

and head to MTT.

It was a "nightmare" to wait for the receipt.

• Thanks 1

It is now almost 2 months since I mailed my 90-day report and still no receipt received and no answers to my emails, calls, etc. I'd prefer not to go to MTT due fear infection, long distance. I have tracking proof I sent it and they received. I am doing OA extension (based on retirement) at CW in a month. What if I still don't get approval receipt by then? Do I need to show it when doing extension?

Thank you for advice.

Same here. No 90 days receipt as yet and my extension is in 2 weeks.

Can an extension Non Imm O, marriage, be done without a recent 90 day report? If you have proof of sending and proof of being received at CW,  could the IO do it for you while doing your extension at CW?

Edited by Cuchulainn

2 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Can an extension Non Imm O, marriage, be done without a recent 90 day report?

I have seen reports that CW wants a copy of your most recent report when doing a extension application.

2 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

If you have proof of sending and proof of being received at CW,  could the IO do it for you while doing your extension at CW?

The would not be able to do the report for you since they are only done at Muang Thong Thani at this time. Also they were done at a different desk than the one for extensions before it was moved.

Would someone who has recently done non-OA based on retirement at CW pls confirm if they wanted to see your latest 90-day receipt?

And if so, if they were satisfied when you showed postal tracking proof and explained you hadn't received approval document?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Mailed 3 weeks early on 7 April to CW and received receipt today 8 May with a return date of 2 August (so processed a bit after due date of 29 April).  

T

Edited by Kiujunn