It’s official: Thai govt approves plans to re-open to foreign tourists

webfact

On 3/31/2021 at 11:26 AM, aussiexpat said:

Sounds great. Pity Australia aren't vaccinating anyone under 70 until June, with 12 week wait for 2nd dose. 

Think I'll do the 10 days quarantine and get the vax in Thailand

LOL, good luck with that have you booked your flights yet? You may want to reconsider as Australia is far ahead of Thailand in administering vaccines.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 6:31 PM, Moncul said:

Please provide the contacts of your dealer. He clearly has some top notch product.

It seems you have no ability to research and no idea how the PCR test works. rather than waste my time Please get the free Jab ASAP.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, jerrybuice said:

Glad to hear this. I see the government has realized isolation is worse than socializing. In the US, the states that did not go under lock-down actually faired much better than the states that did. There are other whole countries that never went under lock-down and they too faired much better than the ones that did. Not only better sickness rates but economic! People have become hysterical about a virus that the recovery rate is better than 98% of those that even catch it! In the mean time whole countries are going bankrupt as well as people losing their business, their homes, their cars...etc. 

this quote did not age well.

Florida opened too quickly, and has the highest infection rate in the US.