Little Ones

This Thai woman friend of mine has a young child, almost 2 years. This morning she leaves the child with me at my hotel room(even though I have to work). Oh, what a handful!! But, really, I've had some great laughs this morning. Too bad I have to work.

She has many times requested to sit on my lap while I work on the computer. That's great but then she wants to hit all the buttons on the computer to help me. What a sweety.

There are messes all over. chocolate here and there. Pieces of oranges here and there.

She is always "around" then she disappears and then I have to go see what trouble she is causing.

She has a fantastic smile and great personality.

I just had to save her from danger. Baby proofed hotel rooms are a great idea right now to me.

Dancing singing, talking baby babble and that damned milk and water bottle is always being nursed.

I wish she never grows up.

• 1 month later...
Sound's like someone's a little clucky.... :o

Have plenty of fun making one of your own! :D

Soundman.

Thanks Soundman. funny you should mention that. I did have an offer last night in Jakarta. And.. she wanted to marry me. :D

I love pillow talk.

How can one little girl make me so crazy??

She does it without knowing what she does.

She just makes every moment count.

I know exactly how you feel, you should get one of your own sooner rather than later. Here's mine. I left for work when he was only 4 weeks old and i am counting the seconds to the time when i can go home again

post-48222-1183226320_thumb.jpg

post-18329-1183251543_thumb.jpg

That's my one and only!!!!!! :D

It's the best thing that's ever happened to me, by a long shot!!! :D:o:D

kids are lovely till they are about 11 then they get all weird and get horrible then they get in there twenties and get nice again :D

post-18329-1183251543_thumb.jpg

That's my one and only!!!!!! :D

It's the best thing that's ever happened to me, by a long shot!!! :bah::D:bah:

kids are lovely till they are about 11 then they get all weird and get horrible then they get in there twenties and get nice again :o

Ooooh lot's to be looking forward too!!! Thanks!!! :o:D:D

Did you draw that? Lovely picture of a cat? :o:D

post-41194-1183550128_thumb.jpg

My three year old!

Soundman.

Yeeah of course I drew that. I wouldn't let her take the blame for that rembrandt......even though she does look guilty.

Your 3 year old looks like a curious girl. And it looks like she has went through some clothes sizes. Same with the Cat drawer, er... I mean cat lover.

I just bought her mom a new digital camera for her to take more pics; so, of course mom is psyched. It's giving me a chance to brush up on new cameras to buy. Technology is really making things affordable and fun. And having a need for learnign how to use the damned things helps.

There are also alot of good picture ideas at photojojo.com which is also driving my research into new cameras.

oh, and somebody said this thread needs to go in family forum. I say no because this is man discussion. its ok to have a soft spot.

oh, and somebody said this thread needs to go in family forum. I say no because this is man discussion. its ok to have a soft spot.

I'd agree with that. Sometimes I want to talk family, but with the guys in the pub. Very different from talking nappy sizes and bottle cap size. Totally different perspective that the wives just don't understand!

Soundman.