anyone tried www.sponsoredworkpermit.com

came across this site from a youtube ad. the how it works page is extremely opage when it comes to how they get the visa.

https://www.sponsoredworkpermit.com/how-it-works

no prices nothing. any thoughts or reviews? im already in the country and if this is an option i might skip the ed visa from the thai course

Hi,

dont even go to the website. These are all fake and scam sites. They say 20k for the training or likewise but then when you get into the price will get high as much as they can, There is this brit guy doing this and you can see his ad almost in every youtube video, he lives in northern cyprus.. and telling people how to make money sitting on your sofa. When you go to his website it says training fee which is very low.  then when you start to talk with people and if they understand your being serious, the price goes up to 30.000 POUND! and yes im serious. go check by yourself if you not believe me and the funniest thing when you start to questioning them... they block you without saying anything.

• Confused 1

wow thank you guys! that money isnt really too far for just getting elite visa.

looks like i will be going for a thai course then. 

i just found out that ed visa for language courses are not multi entry.. so hope that helps some one.

4 minutes ago, ren987 said:

i just found out that ed visa for language courses are not multi entry.. so hope that helps some one.

Some embassies and consulates will issue a multiple entry non-ed visa.

Immigration will only issue a single entry non-ed visa with a 90 day entry stamp done as soon as visa is stamped in the passport.

Then before the end of the 90 days you apply for a extension of stay based upon attending a school. If you want to travel you then need to apply for a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of the extension valid when you enter the country.

oh ok thank you. i asked the school about it but they kept saying it was not possible.

I moved to thailand to get closer (but nt too close :D) to my family in singapore was a real bummer to find out I couldnt leave. Precovid they said that leaving for less than 14 days was possible. 

So basically i get the 8month or 1 year ED visa, and then i can apply for "re entry permit" which allows me to use the balance of my visa when i return? thats great news thank you so much.

Does it take very long to get  the re entry permit? Or is it something you can do at the airport, like in Vietnam?

Or if you could tell me where to check i will try to find out myself.

Thanks !