90 days?

Jomtien Immigration Office 90 day address report system is now working again based on two reports rec'd this past week. 

The requirement for photocopy of identity page of passport & copy of last 90 day receipt was temporary because their system was "down" for a while.  During that period, there were several reports about having to get the photocopies and the long lines at the photocopy machines.

Also, when they are crowded, they often have someone taking folks passports in the tent area, giving them a "claim check number", and then bringing the passports back outside to be claimed with the reporting receipt inside the passport with the new reporting date.

• Like 2

I did my first 90 day report (Non OA) at 1pm today. I went 'belt and braces' and took a scan copy of the passport ID page, visa page and TM6 form as well as the passport/TM6 itself - I was in and out by 1.03pm. I also used the QueQ app, which was easy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

When have you ever had to produce passport pics for a 90 day report? I never have in 11 years.

A few weeks back, their computer was down so, copies (the default is always dead trees).  All back to normal now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

When have you ever had to produce passport pics for a 90 day report? I never have in 11 years.

Every time at some offices ie Samut Prakan, as well as the last TM30 report or they will not even give you a ticket to wait

• Like 1

18 hours ago, giddyup said:

Up until about a year ago, in Chiang mai, photocopies of details page of passport, visa / extension page, Departure slip, all signed, all reuired, Now it is just the form filled in, and your passport, no copies of anything

• Like 1