Pattaya: Russian meth dealer "got rich" selling drugs to tourists and bar girls

webfact

I don't think anyone living in that place could be classed as rich. 

64 sq. m. one bedroom condo advertised for 1.8 million. Half that size studio for 700k.

One thing to have a habit; quite another to be selling it and using it on bar girls. 

5 hours ago, off road pat said:

I guess you have a point there, he had enough money to interest the cops !?!?

Indeed, stay low profile and grease the right palms. I imagine that's the way to go. Selling to bar girls he must have been on their radar for some time. Times are hard, I suppose, time to call in the low hanging fruit. Whilst he's not rich, by any stretch of the imagination in a Western sense, 5 million baht is not to be sneezed at.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nausea said:

Selling to bar girls he must have been on their radar for some time. Times are hard, I suppose, time to call in the low hanging fruit.

Bar girls are probably 90% of the customer base for Meth, so you think he was the only seller?

25 minutes ago, nausea said:

Whilst he's not rich, by any stretch of the imagination in a Western sense, 5 million baht is not to be sneezed at.

That is what they were able to put their hands on, but do you know his real assets?

10 hours ago, herwin1234 said:

dont you get tired of cynical remarks based on a misplaced superiority feeling?

meth is a big problem in Thailand and police are doing their best to control it, and actually doing a good job.

America with its current out of control fentanyl and other hard drug problem could learn from Thailand.

Maybe he just liked getting a greasy palm too much? Just saying. What does America have to do with this article "Russian Meth Dealers got rich" selling meth to tourists and bar girls?"  That is a leap. 

23 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

..and today's Darwin Award goes to Garanin K for..

"selling meth to bar girls"

what could possibly go wrong?!

I too don't understand what went wrong, it's not like bar girls gossip is it.???? LMFO

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Susco said:

Bar girls are probably 90% of the customer base for Meth, so you think he was the only seller?

That is what they were able to put their hands on, but do you know his real assets?

If he is personally selling .75 of a gram for 1,000 Baht at a time, then it's unlikely that he is some kind of high profile Drug Lord

On 4/9/2021 at 8:34 AM, GeorgeCross said:

..and today's Darwin Award goes to Garanin K for..

"selling meth to bar girls"

what could possibly go wrong?!

Perhaps he thought, "my bar girls are different."  ????

• Haha 2