What documents need to bring to apply for a covid extension visa at immigration center?

passport. passport size photo, photocopies of photo page, copy of last visa you had, copy of tm6 you entered on. if you miss any they jave a copy service.. You need to have done a tm30 for the Bangkok area or had a hotel report you as staying there.

4 minutes ago, Andrew Thomson said:

Do I need to bring tm30, because my hostel already submitted it last week, but still waiting for Immigration reply, do you think it's ok, if I go tomorrow, without their reply? 

Can you get some kind of proof from the hostel like a screenshot of the submission. I think that I read the tm30 site is down. There is a post recently about it. I can't say otherwise. Ubonjoe the moderator might help if you pm him. 

11 minutes ago, Andrew Thomson said:

Do I need to bring tm30, because my hostel already submitted it last week, but still waiting for Immigration reply, do you think it's ok, if I go tomorrow, without their reply? 

Immigration should be able to check if it was received and processed.

How did the hotel submit it? 

• Like 1

I went today 23April to my local IO to renew my 60 day Covid-19 Extension which expired 24 April it was 3pm and the Office was empty.

I had all my Docs and application form ready, then the IO asked me for an Embassy Letter, I said that I hadn't, but I had checked with Bangkok that morning and told it was not necessary.I was then asked for Bht3000, I said I was told by Bangkok Bht1900 is fee, Then asked how much I had because the fee is Bht3000, I had only Bht2500 which the IO took and processed my Extension, no receipt! Comments please, hopefully Ubonjoe!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baricello said:

Comments please, hopefully Ubonjoe!

Others have reported being charged 3000 baht for the extension but that was some time ago.

Not correct but sometimes you just have to accept what the corrupt officer wants.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

How would that be of any help since he is applying for a 60 day extension at a immigration office here.

i watch you guys answer the same questions over and over and the posters never even try to research it with consulate     i got irritated with this one .. sorry  ..