How to buy Covid insurance

I got 100,000 baht Covid insurance by using 80 points from my Central The One Card.  It is only good until May 31st, but I have several thousand more points left, so I assume I can do it again.  Living here for more than thirty years and having a Thai wife and children has been a truly amazing experience!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CM Dad said:

I got 100,000 baht Covid insurance by using 80 points from my Central The One Card.  It is only good until May 31st, but I have several thousand more points left, so I assume I can do it again.  Living here for more than thirty years and having a Thai wife and children has been a truly amazing experience!

So you think without the Central "The one card" your experience would not have been as amazing ?

Edited by metisdead
Spelling error corrected.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

A spelling police post has been removed while the post with the spelling error has been corrected.  

While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brick Top said:

Try Frank.co.th , I bought mine through them for a mere 850 baht and it certainly does work

I went to Frank, but none of the choices listed contained coverage of COVID-19. Could you help me out here?

Just a warning, the medical insurance from Frank (now called boltech) only covers 100,000 baht medical expenses. To put that in perspective, some guy on Twitter recently posted his medical expenses just for his 14 day stay in a Thai hospital with no symptoms and it was 160,000 baht. So if you got it bad and needed treatment for 2 months it could end up costing a million.

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1384797706850209806?s=20

13 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Just a warning, the medical insurance from Frank (now called boltech) only covers 100,000 baht medical expenses. To put that in perspective, some guy on Twitter recently posted his medical expenses just for his 14 day stay in a Thai hospital with no symptoms and it was 160,000 baht. So if you got it bad and needed treatment for 2 months it could end up costing a million.

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1384797706850209806?s=20

In fact, I'm pretty sure some OP mentioned his hospital stay for Covid was 500k. Roojai is 200k inpatient, 1mil if you're terminal. (Keep wife away from the pillows!

14 hours ago, thailen said:

I went to Frank, but none of the choices listed contained coverage of COVID-19. Could you help me out here?

Just go to frank.co.th and it will give you these choices straight away as soon as you open there web page . I bought mine from them on line and they sent me the policy. 

Screenshot_20210424-122746_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-122815_Chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...