Farang Rubbish/garbage Truck Driver !

When i first came to Samui early 99,i remember seeing a dust cart being driven by a foreigner.He was driving, with a team of thais chucking the bags of rubbish into the back.I think it was maenam but maybe chaweng(few years ago) but i remember the face clearly,fag in mouth wearing glasses.Years later i remembered him and thought ,how the hel_l was he allowed to work doing this ? and more importantly why ? lol Maybe helping out friend/family.Anyone knew him ?

To matthew 31140,

i was reading another topic about farang getting revenge on a cheating wife by bulldozing the house down he had just built her.Someone said its a myth,but another person said , 100% he saw a farang on thai tv news filmed losing it on a jcb !

It just made me think of him,as it made me laugh at the time.I thought maybe he was a well known local character,thats all.

A bit like the nutter who lived near me in Maenam who imported a sit on tractor lawn mower part by part.Built it (minus blades !) and would drive it around the streets at 5mph pissed out of his head.

To matthew 31140,

i was reading another topic about farang getting revenge on a cheating wife by bulldozing the house down he had just built her.Someone said its a myth,but another person said , 100% he saw a farang on thai tv news filmed losing it on a jcb !

It just made me think of him,as it made me laugh at the time.I thought maybe he was a well known local character,thats all.

A bit like the nutter who lived near me in Maenam who imported a sit on tractor lawn mower part by part.Built it (minus blades !) and would drive it around the streets at 5mph pissed out of his head.

:o:D :D

Thats Rich!

.Anyone knew him ?

not shure, but there sit one farrang since 5 years in prisson on the mainland. In his case

he clean the beach every morning and has no workpermit.

Police came, and ask him what he do..... etc....

he highjack a rubishtruck and went go to vietnam.... :D

but rubishtruck was to big and the seatranferry was bevor starting "down under... :o