Extension Of 15 Days Visa On Arrival

Hi ya

I'm an Indian national 28 years old and I understand that I could get the 15 days visa on arrival. Is it possible to extend it further after that? I plan to stay for around 20- 22 days as per my current plans. Any visa runs possible or if I overstay for 4-5 days is it a big trouble?

Cheers

mad

Visa runs are done but I do not know what is required for indians,,but if you overstay,then when you exit it will be a fine of 200 baht per day,,but if you are caught with an overstay before you get to immigration when you leave,they throw you in jail, fine, and deport you. So I wouldn't count on overstaying.

You will not be allowed a visa on arrival without a ticket out of Thailand within that 15 day period.

No, it is not possible to extend this type of visa unless for emergency reasons (such as hospital treatment).

Overstay can be easy or hard. Don't take the chance!

Suggest you obtain a visa prior to travel.

You will not be allowed a visa on arrival without a ticket out of Thailand within that 15 day period.

No, it is not possible to extend this type of visa unless for emergency reasons (such as hospital treatment).

Overstay can be easy or hard. Don't take the chance!

Suggest you obtain a visa prior to travel.

Top advice there Lop. He can get a tourist visa from a Thai Embassy or Consulate in his country of residence.