Thai Gov donating 5 million baht to humanitarian aid in Myanmar

Jonathan Fairfield

5 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Attending the ASEAN meeting on April 24 is Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Don Poramudwinai. He has voiced hope that the gathering will find a peaceful solution to the situation in Myanmar.

And how has he and his Junta held onto power? Above board and peaceful? Only difference is that the Myanmar Junta just openly doesn't care and kills not even blinking an eye. Also in attendance at the meeting was Hun Sen. Another who's who of the sacred.

Can it be called Humanitarian aid going from back channels from one Junta to go to another? I find it hard to believe that this will truly get to the people,  but I hope it does for the people's sake. These military Junta need to get out as it is high time the people rule and govern themselves.. No more elites and no more Junta is what the people want. Looking at china it is Xi who is an elite iron fister. 

$164,000 USD.  How generous and compassionate.  Most of the upper crust of Thailand's elite wears more than that on their wrists.  What did Prayut do.  Sell a watch and send to proceeds to his friends in Burma?
If I was Thailand?  I would not want that published in the press as it shows the extent to which the could give a da*m. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He has voiced hope that the gathering will find a peaceful solution to the situation in Myanmar

Only if the military except the national vote as did the EC and step aside.

• Like 1