How to deal with a violent aggressive neighbour.

gunderhill

Just now, millymoopoo said:

due to language difficulties they dont seem to understand 

A friend had a similar problem with a bird eating the fish in the fish pond.

He brought an owl, plastic of course, from China of course, works on movement, goes off with this strange perhaps owl sounding noise, worked a treat.

Maybe he understands owl.!

3 minutes ago, millymoopoo said:

A friend had a similar problem with a bird eating the fish in the fish pond.

He brought an owl, plastic of course, from China of course, works on movement, goes off with this strange perhaps owl sounding noise, worked a treat.

Maybe he understands owl.!

Nah probably wont give a  hoot......Thai  crocodile lest convincing but cheap at 450baht https://www.lazada.co.th/products/crocodile-head-rc-boat-24g-electric-simulation-vehicles-rtr-model-funny-children-toys-model-ship-for-kids-i2302614632-s7761508414.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.83.1b296536syzknz&search=1

Edited by gunderhill

On 4/25/2021 at 9:03 AM, Crossy said:

He just needs a girlfriend and sees your gate as a rival suitor.

We have sparrows attacking the car mirrors, seems to be when there is a shortage of "willing" ladies as it's not all the time nor every year.

You could try covering up the shiny bits.

Expect expats knocking on your door as well then , all the massage parlours and gogo's are closed so there is a shortage in "willing" ladies 555555 

We have sparrows attacking the car mirrors, seems to be when there is a shortage of "willing" ladies as it's not all the time nor every year.

Send them to Pattaya.

6 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

We have an Egret going after the fish in our pond.  I bought a fake owl from China, Lazada, for 200B.  And a few plastic snakes, Lazada, 50-100B.  Haven't seen the bird since we put these out.  LOL

They probably are not using Lazada a lot and don't know yet about "Chin..." quality.

On 4/25/2021 at 8:57 AM, gunderhill said:

Better post a photo I suppose, the names  have been changed to protect the stupid  ???? am gonna try bribing it with food  next, the idiot sees its  reflection then spends 10  minutes trying to bash its  head in, reckon  he thinks  he wins every time.

20210425_084216.jpg

20210425_084231.jpg

I would take exception to that garish gate as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/24/2021 at 3:57 PM, gunderhill said:

Better post a photo I suppose, the names  have been changed to protect the stupid  ???? am gonna try bribing it with food  next, the idiot sees its  reflection then spends 10  minutes trying to bash its  head in, reckon  he thinks  he wins every time.

20210425_084216.jpg

20210425_084231.jpg

Thanx, I needed that one, been one of those days............

• Haha 1

It's a normal reaction from the poor birds. All the entertaining spots and bars are closed.... Where to find a girl nowadays??? 5555????

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

We have an Egret going after the fish in our pond.  I bought a fake owl from China, Lazada, for 200B.  And a few plastic snakes, Lazada, 50-100B.  Haven't seen the bird since we put these out.  LOL

I tried that to deter pigeons. They stand on the owl's head and sh*t on it. My Brown owl is now an Arctic owl.

Edited by PETERTHEEATER
To correct the predictive text which thinks it knows more than me.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

I tried that to deter pigeons. They stand on the owl's head and sh*t on it. My Brown owl is now an Arctic owl.

Yeah, I've read that!  So, I'm moving the owl around and placing snakes nearby!  Crazy. 5555

54 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Yeah, I've read that!  So, I'm moving the owl around and placing snakes nearby!  Crazy. 5555

I tried fake snakes before.  They worked for a few days.  The birds eventually realized they weren't a danger to them.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 11:11 AM, gunderhill said:

dont want to get rid  of  it Im trying to tame it.

Well maybe you could feed it just near the door, and the next day about 1m away from the door, and the next day 2m away from the door, and so on until it's far enough away.

Then keep feeding it in that spot, eventually it will be trained to just go to that spot for food and not annoy you at the door.!