Moving house 1-day before covid extension

My non-b and work permit expires on Friday and i'll be applying for a 60-day covid extension

I'll be moving into my wife's house 1-day before on Thursday, so will need to do a TM30 at immigration

1. What documents are required other than the TM30 form, tabien baan and ID? I don't have any rental contract to show

2. Is the address updated on their system in time to do the covid extension?

1. Your wife submits the TM30, not you. If your wife is the house master in the house book then the documents that you listed are enough.

2. You just need the TM30 receipt, which you get as soon as your wife does submits the TM30.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jackdd said:

1. Your wife submits the TM30, not you. If your wife is the house master in the house book then the documents that you listed are enough.

2. You just need the TM30 receipt, which you get as soon as your wife does submits the TM30.

many thanks

9 hours ago, jackdd said:

My wife has not been to our immigration office 10+ years. I fill out the form(s), she signs and I deliver. There has not been a questions asked...

3 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

My wife has not been to our immigration office 10+ years. I fill out the form(s), she signs and I deliver. There has not been a questions asked...

If your wife isn't with you it could be that they want you to have a power of attorney which authorizes you to submit it for her. This will obviously depend on the immigration office, sounds like your immigration doesn't require it.