Online 90 Day Success - I Think

9 hours ago, RayongBudgie said:

I got a Pending notification at the end. Anyone know how long before you get confirmation?

Assuming from your username that your local office is Rayong - as, indeed, it is mine - you should receive your confirmation within 24 hours (albeit maybe only just), based on my last experience of using the online facility before the extranet went down.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, RayongBudgie said:

Done the online reporting today for the first time (last visit in person). Everything seemed to go through all okay. I got a Pending notification at the end. Anyone know how long before you get confirmation?

I got a pending  notice once as I completed the last step of the application, just out of interest I went back to the immigration page giving the three options: I clicked on the 90 day one, checked the approvals and it was done..
just had to print it out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:

I got a pending  notice once as I completed the last step of the application, just out of interest I went back to the immigration page giving the three options: I clicked on the 90 day one, checked the approvals and it was done..
just had to print it out.

Since some offices now give instant approval it is best to check the status of your report when it is submitted in case you missed the popup message telling you it was approved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I reported On-Line on Sunday to the office in BKK.  I received on email Tuesday afternoon that is was approved.

Be patient and diligent.  the system is now working effectively. 

Give immigration time to catch up from the Songkran closure

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Thanks . Not working for me. After completing page 1 I am directed to contact the immigration office

for further information.  

i suspect that since this is my first 90 day this trip they may want me to do it in person . With the current situation they should be waving the 90 day ,c%unts.

No reference number  so presumably it didn't work . Continues to amaze me with the resources available to governments how fuc%ing stupid they are when designing and implementing online forms .

Covid is turning me into a bitter expat (lol)

18 minutes ago, smylee52 said:

Thanks . Not working for me. After completing page 1 I am directed to contact the immigration office

for further information.  

i suspect that since this is my first 90 day this trip they may want me to do it in person . With the current situation they should be waving the 90 day ,c%unts.

No reference number  so presumably it didn't work . Continues to amaze me with the resources available to governments how fuc%ing stupid they are when designing and implementing online forms .

I'm certainly no expert but I do believe the first one needs to be in person.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, smylee52 said:

for further information.  

Yes, first 90 day needs to be done in person

image.png.940ad9ab906e0c3ff8b4c6addf3d1be2.png