Anutin: I have nothing but respect for the PM and have never spoken behind his back

webfact

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Money talks, and he has billions and was possibly seen as one who could bring more money to the trough of brown envelopes.  On top of that the man is a confirmed liar, with a hatred of foreigners, or maybe that should be distaste, so he is immediately qualified....

I am having a hard time of you you are exactly talking about. Fits just about all of the stooges in the junta party.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BestB said:

He is a health minister with no medical background, training or knowledge. Its like putting a florist in charge of pie making and wonder why pies are coming out screwed up, undercooked and incomplete

Well, the Germans didn't do any better, they have a gay banker in charge. Same desaster there.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Where are the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? Disgraceful.

Phizer $19.50

Moderna $18

Sputnik $10

AZ $2.15

Yes, disgraceful Big Pharma trying to make insane profits from the pandemic.

55 minutes ago, SomchaiCNX said:

From the 6 doctors that I have consulted for medical reasons in the last 10 months none of them liked him, so now you know Mr. Anutin.

He quoted 400 Doctors, surprised he knew that, but what about Nurses, Health Care Workers, Theatre Techs the list goes on, they don't count? 

• Like 1

He said he didn't know who these were that were calling themselves "Mor Mai Thon" (doctors who can't take it any more).

That's a good answer and shows how close he is working with healthcare workers and doctors (not) . Damn and i thought that he made himself look as foolish as possible before already but he can trump himself over and over again. Wow look at me i am overlooking beds being made aint i a good minister of health . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

How did this bloke get his position, qualifications?

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Money talks, and he has billions and was possibly seen as one who could bring more money to the trough of brown envelopes.  On top of that the man is a confirmed liar, with a hatred of foreigners, or maybe that should be distaste, so he is immediately qualified....

Won them in a chook raffle at his favourite girly bar.

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Pinocchio has spoken... the blaming and finger pointing is starting.... usually it happens after power struggles   555

The struggle now is to decide whether to hang on or bail ship.

Asked by reporters how he felt that a petition for his removal as health minister had been signed by hundreds of thousands of people he said that Thailand has 40,000 doctors.

They will be all fired and prosecuted.

• Like 1

Dumb and Dumber going at each other!  You think naming a Czar is going to do better! We are talking the Dumb swamp here.???? those who have an idea has no connection to the top or just to scare to speak up to rock the boat while it is sinking.

3 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

As soon as Anutin tried to start pushing S### uphill, his days started to be numbered within the Government.

I do not think so , if this was the case, he would of been gone over a year ago. He has the backing of someone above PM and this is why he gets away with spouting nonsense pretty much every time he opens his mouth and the Astra deal being made by someone who can not be mentioned locally is also his making, hence why all other orders kind of got cancelled or delayed.

It is also interesting to note and i do not think i have seen it mentioned but the Sinovac was not bought but China donated it., i believe 500 000 dozes were donated 

1 minute ago, Bobydog said:

He is a Military officer.....any more questions?

do not think so, may have done the army but not high ranking and not still active or was active at the time of getting into power

Edited by BestB

Im sorry youre a racist and Bigot Minister Anutin, but when The PM meets with The G8 countries, and its gleamed that you were making racist comments and The Professional Medical community believes you incompetent;

....and also has evidence of petitions signed by over 200000 people...  for your resignation.... 

What will our PM have to tell them? What defense can he say or plead to,  for your conduct and Misgivings? 

14 hours ago, BestB said:

do not think so, may have done the army but not high ranking and not still active or was active at the time of getting into power

So the published picture was historical from his past and not current?