TM30 Required for 60-day “Covid-19” visa extension

Visited CW today for the 60 day visa extension. At the counter where they issue que tickets I was instructed to go counter M55 whey stated that now they require a TM30 slip in order to process visa extension which I did not have on me.

Has anyone processed the visa extension with the new TM30 requirement? And after having left I realised that it is possible for TM30 to be done online. In this case do you know if it is enough to submit the screenshot from the TM30 online registration website (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/)?

Thank you.

I've done the TM30 via the online portal several times, but in regards to visa related matters at CW, I was never asked to submit a TM30 for the 60-day “Covid-19” visa extension. 

• Like 1

It would be good to have it just in case. The hotel can provide a screenshot from what they've submitted, if it's an online submission. A friend who runs a small hotel in Pattaya told me that they frequently provide screenshot to those staying there, and it is accepted at immigration.

What I have seen so far, persons who did "COVID 19" extension of stay and who are on work related ED visa did not have to submit the TM30. So it may be the same for TR visa holders, but I do not have a friend who had to do one. And it seems that holders of expired Non-B visa have to submit the TM30 when doing visa extensions/changes/amendments. At CW, of the three, each have their own visa section.

On 4/30/2021 at 9:56 PM, Naelys said:

I am staying in hotel, what should I do before going to CW ? Do I need to ask the hotel to give me the TM30 ?

I will go this next week, I asked the hotel and I was given a screenshot of some internal reporting to immigration that states my name, passport number, check-in date etc, .. I guess this is the screenshot other posters talk about.