Covid patient apologizes to society after hospital boogie!

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

A female patient in a hospital in Ang Thong in central Thailand has apologized to Thai society after she and a friend appeared dancing in a 30 second video.

Will it appear on her time-line, when they list her movements to find out who she was in contact with?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:
41 minutes ago, colinneil said:

No need to apologize girl, you did nothing wrong, just getting a bit of exercise.

BIGGEST problem these days is so many people spending most on their lives on social media, just looking for something to moan about.

And here you are on social media moaning about people moaning ????

And here you are on social media criticising someone mooning about people moaning.... ????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

And here you are on social media criticising someone mooning about people moaning.... ????

No.

I'm moaning about people moaning about people moaning. 

Which is completely different.

Obviously.

• Like 1

I suppose the people praising these two do not mind when there is loud party late at night or when megaphone  vehicle parks on street to share music? READ THE ARTICLE. Go read the description of activity in online comments.  

What these two did was selfish and thoughtless. As per article, the women started causing trouble the day they arrived with noise and visitors.  The complaints come from staff and other patient.  It seems staff and patients were afraid of these two and people were hesitating to tell them to shut up.  A nurse had enough and told them to stop and then the atmosphere become unpleasant. Sound familiar? It should because that is what happens in village when you ask for party to stop making noise.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:01 PM, Surelynot said:

Hardly the crime of the century..............assuming they were complying with all the quarantine regulations

How would you like to be one of the other residents of the ward who was disturbed or staff who were intimidated?

On 4/30/2021 at 2:17 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Props to her... She’s in isolation and making the best of it...  

No one at risk, she’s clearly asymptomatic, no need for her to be taking up a hospital bed at all...

It seems some people (who complained) believe those who have covid-19 are not allowed to enjoy themselves, isolation need to be a form of punishment for catching it !!!

They were not in isolation. Other people are in the room. Other patients on floor of hospital. Staff trying to work.

Why did the friends of girls have to come for visit?

On 4/30/2021 at 3:48 AM, chilli42 said:

There is nothing to apologize for.  The girls clearly have no symptoms and they are simply bored ‘inmates’.  If I were an inmate in that facility the dancing surely would have cheered me up.  ‘Thai society’ is such a buzz kill.

How you know what symptoms are? Did you review medical chart with your advanced  infectious disease training?

A hospital ward is not the appropriate place to have dance party.  

On 4/30/2021 at 3:54 AM, colinneil said:

No need to apologize girl, you did nothing wrong, just getting a bit of exercise.

BIGGEST problem these days is so many people spending most on their lives on social media, just looking for something to moan about.

The complaint is from the people at hospital - staff and patient.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

How would you like to be one of the other residents of the ward who was disturbed or staff who were intimidated?

Intimidated.......by a 30s TikTok dance?........Seriously?

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

You are surely not serious making that comment, staff were intimidated????????????

Behave your self, making crazy comments like that, makes people think you have lost the plot.

When i spent 7 months in a Thai hospital, i was more than happy when people came in and acted a little crazy, helped pass many boring days.

If I end up there and there are no young girls tik-tok dancing I am going to feel very hard done to.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

I suppose the people praising these two do not mind when there is loud party late at night or when megaphone  vehicle parks on street to share music? READ THE ARTICLE. Go read the description of activity in online comments.  

What these two did was selfish and thoughtless. As per article, the women started causing trouble the day they arrived with noise and visitors.  The complaints come from staff and other patient.  It seems staff and patients were afraid of these two and people were hesitating to tell them to shut up.  A nurse had enough and told them to stop and then the atmosphere become unpleasant. Sound familiar? It should because that is what happens in village when you ask for party to stop making noise.

They were not in isolation. Other people are in the room. Other patients on floor of hospital. Staff trying to work.

Why did the friends of girls have to come for visit?

How you know what symptoms are? Did you review medical chart with your advanced  infectious disease training?

A hospital ward is not the appropriate place to have dance party.  

The complaint is from the people at hospital - staff and patient.

OK Mr Buzz Kill ... happy now?  Does being self righteous make you feel better?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Intimidated.......by a 30s TikTok dance?........Seriously?

Have you ever asked Thai people to turn down loud party noise?  

This was not a  TikTok dance. IT was ongoing disturbance. Music, loud talk, visitors. When people ask for quiet, there was the  expected social tension result.

OK, so you believe it is acceptable to have loud talk, music and disturbance in a hospital ward. So that means you have no respect or care for the other patients in the ward.  Hospital wards are not for dance party.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chilli42 said:

OK Mr Buzz Kill ... happy now?  Does being self righteous make you feel better?

So it is a buzz kill to ask that patients respect the rights of other patients and staff in a hospital? Why is it buzz kill to ask that patients in a room that can hold 20+ that they keep the noise down? These 2 are not the center of universe.

Anyone who has live din village or  apartment/condo understands that all it takes is one  neighbor to make the place miserable if they are loud and make disturbance.  This was not a harmless one off incident. it was part of ongoing disturbance. So, now you tell me why you think it is alright for 2 people to make constant disturbance in a hospital ward. Why? Because it amuses you and you are not in the room to suffer?

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

You are surely not serious making that comment, staff were intimidated????????????

Behave your self, making crazy comments like that, makes people think you have lost the plot.

When i spent 7 months in a Thai hospital, i was more than happy when people came in and acted a little crazy, helped pass many boring days.

Good for you. Most people wish to do their 10-14 days and to get out of there. They are not staying 7 months.  If you spent 7 months in a ward filled with loud selfish people making noise and playing music and being disrespectful to others such that you could not rest, you would have a different opinion. I recall you being quick to offer negative comment on people who play loud music or announcements in village. So why is it acceptable for 2 rude people to push their activity on others?

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

So it is a buzz kill to ask that patients respect the rights of other patients and staff in a hospital? Why is it buzz kill to ask that patients in a room that can hold 20+ that they keep the noise down? These 2 are not the center of universe.

Anyone who has live din village or  apartment/condo understands that all it takes is one  neighbor to make the place miserable if they are loud and make disturbance.  This was not a harmless one off incident. it was part of ongoing disturbance. So, now you tell me why you think it is alright for 2 people to make constant disturbance in a hospital ward. Why? Because it amuses you and you are not in the room to suffer?

If you have to ask then there is no point in answering is there?