Woman complains about fellow patient hooking up with boyfriend at COVID field hospital

webfact

7pm.jpg

Caption:"This is not a short time hotel, you know!"

Sanook reported on the Facebook post of a woman patient in a field hospital in Chiang Mai who claimed that other Covid patients were inviting their infected boyfriends to come and sleep with them in the ladies only zone.

There were even some threesomes with infected male friends joining the party. 

The poster raised the matter with staff and was met with general indifference even being told to find another place to sleep. 

Sanook made much of the story with a caption referring to the field hospital as a "maan root" or short time hotel.

They contacted the authorities who said they were unaware of any hanky panky but would investigate without delay. 

Not surprisingly the post received widespread attention on social media with many deeming it highly irregular. 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-04-30

• Haha 1

I have wondered about this particular aspect of people in quarantine having little privacy to indulge in the perfectly normal practice of self relief. Must be all sorts of weird noises when the lights go out each night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, potless said:

I have wondered about this particular aspect of people in quarantine having little privacy to indulge in the perfectly normal practice of self relief. Must be all sorts of weird noises when the lights go out each night.

I thought that's what's the nurse.s we're for take care.and leave with happy ending.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Sanook reported on the Facebook post of a woman patient in a field hospital in Chiang Mai who claimed that other Covid patients were inviting their infected boyfriends to come and sleep with them in the ladies only zone

14 days is a long time for some girls, the hungry must be fed... 

as for 3somes some girls have a bigger appetite than others.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Surelynot said:

How bad is catching covid.......can't be that bad surely?

Catching is pretty easy But to get rid of it ,that's the Problem.

It's like the Flu  they say  (Chinese Flu) only a bit Worse you have a good chance to die from it when you get the Pneumonia with it.  ????

2 hours ago, George Aylesham said:

In the midst of a death creating pandemic I find it comforting that people are doing a life creating act!

It is a well known fact that imminent danger provokes overwhelming reproductive urges in humans. Search it. 

• Like 1

Threesomes?  Go in with Covid, come out with HIV.  <head shake> 
And according to Thai TV all Thais are sexually conservative and repressed.
Threesomes in the field hospitals.  Lol.

8 hours ago, potless said:

Only like doing time...