TM30 and Immigrant Non-O Extension

Hi, I have been resident with my Thai wife in the same household for the last year. My extension of stay application is approaching and am checking to see whether I would need to have a printed copy of a TM30 report when I go to CW.

I have been on a few local trips around Thailand during the year and my 90 day reporting is being completed on time every quarter. From my understanding based on an article I read last year, it is no longer a requirement for your landlord/house master to complete a TM30 every time you make short trip to another province for a holiday etc, so I am unclear if the IO will need/look at the report.

I have all the main documents listed ready for the application (TM7, house registration book, spouse Thai-ID, marriage certificate, bank book, photos around the house, house-master ID) and have ensured I meet the financial requirements. Is there anything else that I have missed?

Thanks,

8 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

I completed my extension of stay in Phayao last week. They wanted a copy of my latest TM30 which was almost 3 years old. All offices have different rules.

Ah ok, so did you just give them the printed copy of TM30 report that was 3 years old or did you have to go back and print a new copy with updated stays around Thailand? I am assuming that you hadn't changed your permanent address in 3 years...

Edited by mezpow

1 hour ago, mezpow said:

Ah ok, so did you just give them the printed copy of TM30 report that was 3 years old or did you have to go back and print a new copy with updated stays around Thailand?

You should only need the receipt for the TM30 report did before. Not all offices will ask for it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mezpow said:

Ah ok, so did you just give them the printed copy of TM30 report that was 3 years old or did you have to go back and print a new copy with updated stays around Thailand? I am assuming that you hadn't changed your permanent address in 3 years...

Just gave them a copy of the old report. I already knew that they wanted a copy as I attended the office  a couple of weeks before and was given a list of requirements. 

• Like 1