Non b visa to..?

Hi everyone, hope all is well for you.

I lost my job due to covid then became a teacher so holding non b until December and work permit as well at the moment. I'm totally bored out of my mind working as a teacher and I'm having a chance to do some freelancing/WFH thing so I'd like to ask how to arrange my future visas the best way? I believe once I quit the school they will cancel my nonb and wp so can i stay on covid visas after all? What other visa types are currently safe to go for considering that I would like to go back to my original preferred type of job but that requires covid to be gone. Would you in your opinion stick to the school which seems to be the safest way? I've been working in Thailand legally for the past 5 years and kinda worried alot messing around with visas especially these days.

Thanks a lot for any valuable input.

It is a 60 day covid 19 extension (it is not a visa) that you could apply for.

There is no visa you can apply for without leaving the country. You can change the reason for your extension of stay to another one.

There is no work permit or extension of stay you could apply for if freelancing.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is a 60 day covid 19 extension (it is not a visa) that you could apply for.

There is no visa you can apply for without leaving the country. You can change the reason for your extension of stay to another one.

There is no work permit or extension of stay you could apply for if freelancing.

Thank you for the answer. What happens after those given 60 days, could we re apply for it again and again? In terms of visa I meant something like educational visa so to get myself into a language school or something. Cheers!

11 hours ago, prettyawsm said:

What happens after those given 60 days, could we re apply for it again and again?

People have already gotten more than one 60 day covid 19 extension.

How long they will be available is unknown. It is assumed the order for them will be extended again at the end of this month.

11 hours ago, prettyawsm said:

In terms of visa I meant something like educational visa so to get myself into a language school or something.

You cannot apply for a visa without leaving the country.

You might be able to apply for a extension based upon attending a school.  

• Thanks 1