More Sinovac Vaccine Doses Arrive in Thailand

snoop1130

Just now, Surelynot said:

I imagine the deal was they wanted data in return.......see if it is safe to use in China.

HAHAHA  You mean we are being used as test subjects? You might be right

3 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Can they return this cr*p?

Might as well be injecting Anutins Covid-19 herbal remedy.

I have heard that, while this herbal remedy is ineffective against Covid, it does have a very calming effect, which might help reduce anxiety over getting the virus.

• Haha 1

I had a friend took 2 dose of sinovac vaccine which he is not very comfortable about it, he went back to the state and currently took a dose of pfizer in a few week come back for the second dose, doctor said everything is fine.

Interesting change...good thing all the politicos over 60 got their AZ shots...that got approved quickly.

Over-60s in Thailand to get Sinovac vaccine

China’s Sinovac vaccine will be administered to people aged over 60 in Thailand, said Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul after presiding over a National Communicable Disease Committee meeting on Friday.

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40000637

1 hour ago, vinci said:

I had a friend took 2 dose of sinovac vaccine which he is not very comfortable about it, he went back to the state and currently took a dose of pfizer in a few week come back for the second dose, doctor said everything is fine.

Never heard of someone taking 2 different doses of Covid Vaccine. I guess we will find out

2 minutes ago, club said:

Never heard of someone taking 2 different doses of Covid Vaccine. I guess we will find out

There've been quite a few instances of mix and match. 

There are even some clinical trials.

8 minutes ago, club said:

Your friend will be spending a month in quarantine when he is finished traveling 

I will either pay 3000 THB and get Moderna here or get it in USA in November and pay nothing.

Assuming you will come back, the entire trip for a vaccine will be very costly, indeed, in quarantine costs, testing costs and air fare.

I read about this as well, but as I recall, has anyone notified the makers of Moderna about this? I thought there was no distribution for this vaccine here in the pipeline at all. 

8 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Interesting change...good thing all the politicos over 60 got their AZ shots...that got approved quickly.

Over-60s in Thailand to get Sinovac vaccine

China’s Sinovac vaccine will be administered to people aged over 60 in Thailand, said Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul after presiding over a National Communicable Disease Committee meeting on Friday.

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40000637

My Mil ( 72 years old ) has an appointment for vaccination for June 7th, her granddaughter registered and booked via the Mor Prom app.

Today health workers visited her for a covid test and informed her that her vaccination next month will be Sinovac, now she is all worried that if she refuses she won’t get another chance for any vaccine !!

Given all the about turns on all the announcements I’ve read recently I’m expecting another announcement tomorrow.... ????

“More sinovac vaccines did not arrive in Thailand”  !!!! ????

..... and once again, foreigners will not be vaccinated, Moderna will be sold a private hospitals, Pfiezer vaccine is in fact in Thailand !!!! ????

15 hours ago, Surelynot said:

They are saving the really good stuff for the expats........no doubt about it.

My missus is looking at me as though I've got 2 heads, giggling away to myself on the settee.????

On 5/6/2021 at 5:39 PM, friendofthai said:

Today we are all Chinese! Thank you, China. 谢谢

Thank you China for the pandemic and thank you for the cheapest and weakest vaccine that nobody wants

1 minute ago, club said:

Thank you China for the pandemic

By saying that people of China are responsible you also say that the virus has artificial origin. But this is a conspiracy theory - nothing more. 
If the virus come from nature, people of China does not do anything wrong.

5 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

By saying that people of China are responsible you also say that the virus has artificial origin. But this is a conspiracy theory - nothing more. 
If the virus come from nature, people of China does not do anything wrong.

Never said the Chinese people did anything wrong. In fact , your People tried to warn the world through social media until your government shut them down  Its your government I blame for not isolating the virus in Wuhan  and then lying about along with their buddies at the world health organization.  

22 minutes ago, club said:

Its your government I blame for not isolating the virus in Wuhan  and then lying about along with their buddies at the world health organization.  

What we know is that virus was originally found in China. But we still don't know wheather the virus came from nature in China or it was imported from another country or countries. So your prosecution looks too ungrounded.

2 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

What we know is that virus was originally found in China. But we still don't know wheather the virus came from nature in China or it was imported from another country or countries. So your prosecution looks too ungrounded.

I’d put money on an accidental lab escape, based on what I’ve read.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

imported from another country? Sounds like you are the one believing conspiracy theories. Show me the evidence . Don't bother,  you're being sucked into your countries  Propaganda

4 minutes ago, club said:

imported from another country? Sounds like you are the one believing conspiracy theories. Show me the evidence . Don't bother,  you're being sucked into your countries  Propaganda

You can't ignore billions of international passengers visiting Chinese airports every year.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

You can't ignore billions of international passengers visiting Chinese airports every year.

You cant ignore why a obviously  infected locked down Wuhan decided to let international flights fly from there with infected people all over the world. Think about that? That's insane. 

1 hour ago, club said:

Thank you China for the pandemic and thank you for the cheapest and weakest vaccine that nobody wants

Speak for yourself about nobody wanting it. But it is people like you disseminating nonsense about the coronavirus who could end up being responsible for the hospitalization and deaths of those you persuade. There are plenty of clinical trials and surveys of the general population that show that coronavac is highly effective against hospitalization and a particular symptom known as death. 

1 hour ago, club said:

Never said the Chinese people did anything wrong. In fact , your People tried to warn the world through social media until your government shut them down  Its your government I blame for not isolating the virus in Wuhan  and then lying about along with their buddies at the world health organization.  

Yes, the Chinese government behaved very badly as regards Covid. But even if the Chinese govt had acted a lot faster, it would have been too late. Unless you believe it was somehow possible to instantly identify and understand the gravity of the virus. Even when the governments of western nations were informed about the virusk and the dangers it posed, they were mostly very slow to act. The leaders of Mexico, Brazil and the USA come particularly to mind in this regard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, club said:

You cant ignore why a obviously  infected locked down Wuhan decided to let international flights fly from there with infected people all over the world. Think about that? That's insane. 

I saw that what China did was nearly the same as the other countries did to stop the spread of COVID and even more. Good.

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Speak for yourself about nobody wanting it. But it is people like you disseminating nonsense about the coronavirus who could end up being responsible for the hospitalization and deaths of those you persuade. There are plenty of clinical trials and surveys of the general population that show that coronavac is highly effective against hospitalization and a particular symptom known as death. 

Show us all the Chinese data , If not , like i told you before, irritate someone else