Thai Entering Australia

I'm wrapped my fianc'e sucessfully got a 3 month Visa for Australia, and soon she will be on her way to live with me here for 3 months and then we both return to get married in Thailand.

She's coming on her own and I want her to have no hassless. So she has booked for a direct flight to Perth on Thai airways.

When she arrives at Perth with a 3 month visa must she have proof of money to support herself or any other documents other than her passport and visa?

I'm also concerned she may not fill out the customs entry card correctly. I know that if you over look anything or make a mistake on that card they tear you apart in the customs hall.

Any thoughts?

A Thai language declaration card will be available on board for her use. Make sure that she has your address because that will be be needed on the arrival form. She must understand that no foodstuff whatsoever must be carried into Australia. She should carry some money or a credit card in case she is asked. Give her your mobile number. If there is a problem, Immigration will phone you in the the waiting area.

Very sound advice from the Doc, I cant emphasise strongly enough the food aspect.

You will be familiar with this already I suspect, but Thais can be a bit blaze about these sorts of things.

My Strife put some fruit in my bag to take home, luckily I found it before I got to KL and dumped it.

I'm wrapped my fianc'e sucessfully got a 3 month Visa for Australia, and soon she will be on her way to live with me here for 3 months and then we both return to get married in Thailand.

She's coming on her own and I want her to have no hassless. So she has booked for a direct flight to Perth on Thai airways.

When she arrives at Perth with a 3 month visa must she have proof of money to support herself or any other documents other than her passport and visa?

I'm also concerned she may not fill out the customs entry card correctly. I know that if you over look anything or make a mistake on that card they tear you apart in the customs hall.

Any thoughts?

just re-reading your post, you have the visa, I take it.

This part has already happened in the embassy.

A Thai language declaration card will be available on board for her use.

Australia puts the entry forms and allows it to filled in multiple languages? That is nice. Even Thailand requires it to be filled out in English.

One of the advantages of flying Thai Airways is there is someone to help with form who speaks Thai.

TH