How to return Shopee items in Pattaya sent via Shopee Express?

Card

I need to return a package bought from Shopee to the seller. It was delivered by Shopee Express so I assume I need to return it via the same delivery company. However, I cannot locate any Shopee Express offices in Pattaya and the delivery man seems to have no idea of the location or phone number of any offices. Has anyone ever needed to do the same and/or have any relevant information?

Unless we're talking $$ I would forget returning things, Its just not worth it.....If you must return something, get one of the private mail box places to help you....

Edited by redwood1

I just returned a Shopee item. When i completed the return form i had the option to use Kerry, was easy, many Kerry places, i used one at Big C South.

Not so easy to get the refund though. Setting up your bank to get the refund only seems to apply to thais with a thai ID. Used my tgf details. Will see if i/she actually gets the refund in a few days. I normally use Lazada but thought i would use Shopee this time. Will go back to Lazada i think.

11 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I just returned a Shopee item. When i completed the return form i had the option to use Kerry, was easy, many Kerry places, i used one at Big C South.

Not so easy to get the refund though. Setting up your bank to get the refund only seems to apply to thais with a thai ID. Used my tgf details. Will see if i/she actually gets the refund in a few days. I normally use Lazada but thought i would use Shopee this time. Will go back to Lazada i think.

It should be easier to get my refund as I used a credit card. Yes it was my first and last time with Shopee. I'm off back to Lazada. And yes, I will use the free Kerry drop-off route. Thx.

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Unless we're talking $$ I would forget returning things, Its just not worth it.....If you must return something, get one of the private mail box places to help you....

I have indisputable evidence that the items are fake (spelling error) copy of a very well known brand that I was assured in chat by the seller that they are genuine and also all kinds of additional lies by the seller, with a final flourish of "I don't care a bit". I am making a strong case and have every chance of getting Shopee to release the cost back to me. In other SE Asian countries, eg. Malaysia and The Philippines, in such a case of counterfeit goods, Shopee either bans the seller or reimburses the buyer 2x the cost. It does not seem to happen in Thailand although when Shopee started in Thailand The Nation reported that it would reimburse 2x.

Edited by Card

36 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Where did you find the return form and where did you return the item to - was it the Shopee hub in Thailand or the sender's address in China written on the package?

19 minutes ago, Card said:

I have indisputable evidence that the items are fake (spelling error) copy of a very well known brand that I was assured in chat by the seller that they are genuine and also all kinds of additional lies by the seller. I am making a strong case and have every chance of getting Shopee to release the cost back to me. In other SE Asian countries, eg. Malaysia and The Philippines, in such a case of counterfeit goods, Shopee either bans the seller or reimburses the buyer 2x the cost. It does not seem to happen in Thailand although when Shopee started in Thailand The Nation reported that it would reimburse 2x.

Well I wish you luck.....But I bet there are hundreds of posts on Thaivisa  about nightmare returns and refunds.....I am not saying it cant be done...But eating a loss is many times a better way to go in Thailand....

On the main Shopee page, at the bottom, there a return and refund link. Click that. Unfortunately it takes you to details all in thai. My girlfriend helped me through the links to get to a refund form. Not very helpful for a farang. Printed the form out which gives the address of the seller, in my case one at MBK in Bangkok. I also had to print a QR code to show to Kerry to complete the return !!

19 minutes ago, Henryford said:

On the main Shopee page, at the bottom, there a return and refund link. Click that. Unfortunately it takes you to details all in thai. My girlfriend helped me through the links to get to a refund form. Not very helpful for a farang. Printed the form out which gives the address of the seller, in my case one at MBK in Bangkok. I also had to print a QR code to show to Kerry to complete the return !!

Thanks. It does sound difficult but needs to be done.

SHOPEE - CAVEAT EMPTOR

Lesson learned: Buy at ur own risk.

I paid Shopee via ATM. They said the transaction was not valid without stating why. Now I can't link my bank account to Shopee for have my refund credited (big assume that they had any intention at all).

Has any Farang succeeded in linking a bank account in Shopee? If any....how please?

1 minute ago, RAY NIKO said:

SHOPEE - CAVEAT EMPTOR

Lesson learned: Buy at ur own risk.

I paid Shopee via ATM. They said the transaction was not valid without stating why. Now I can't link my bank account to Shopee for have my refund credited (big assume that they had any intention at all).

Has any Farang succeeded in linking a bank account in Shopee? If any....how please?

Save the stress pay by COD.....No package no pay...

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Save the stress pay by COD.....No package no pay...

Wrong.  Plz read the Question again. Pay by CC is much better for getting your money back. I will let you all know how I got my money back later.

On 5/14/2021 at 8:00 AM, Henryford said:

been mostly using Lazada ( a lot actually), with few returns. Never had an issue with return, refund timely paid. 

You are saying Shopee actually is substantially worse regarding returns? 

17 minutes ago, mran66 said:

been mostly using Lazada ( a lot actually), with few returns. Never had an issue with return, refund timely paid. 

You are saying Shopee actually is substantially worse regarding returns? 

Absolutely. I usually use Lazada but tried Shopee first time and the return method is a set of hurdles involving agreement of seller who can delay the process by offering pitiful compensation in price reduction. Then if no agreement Shopee has the final say. Its like a courts proceedings. Will never do it again. I am being harassed by the seller to accept what he is offering. No way.

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2021 at 8:14 AM, Card said:

It should be easier to get my refund as I used a credit card. Yes it was my first and last time with Shopee. I'm off back to Lazada. And yes, I will use the free Kerry drop-off route. Thx.

I wrote off a 400 baht refund from Shopee because in the end the hassle to get the refund was more trouble than it was worth. I only use Lazada now.

If you bought something on shopee or Lazada you need to go to your purchases on your account.  Hopefully you have just received it.   Go to where the item says "more" click on it and it will give you an option to return the item.  There will be various reasons.  If the item is the wrong size, defective etc. Shopee will ask how you want to return it.  Most of the time that will be a drop off at Kerry.  You go to Kerry with the item, and go to your account, go to returns.  Select the item and the tab that says return details.  It will provide a QR code that Kerry uses to make the mailing label, postage pre-paid.  Now if you just don't like the item, the seller may balk at returning it.  You may find that you have to pay for the return shipping even if they agree. 

image.png.e6cef7105c3edcea896bf29e048efa9a.png