Details Regarding Thai Vaccine Company

DogNo1

Are any details known about the Thai company that will supposedly produce vaccine doses next month?  How many doses will be produced?  When will they be available?  Why is it taking so long to produce them?

Sorry!  I found photos of the company on the web and announcements regarding the company in a local newspaper.  I am curious though about the more than six months between the company's announcement that it would produce the vaccine and its actual production of testable samples this month.  There were glitches in the US.  Were there some here too?  

There was no discussion of the price of a vaccination in the newspaper article.  I know that AZ plans to offer the vaccine at cost while Pfizer and Moderna project profits of $38 to $48 billion. 

2 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

I know that AZ plans to offer the vaccine at cost while Pfizer and Moderna project profits of $38 to $48 billion. 

The vaccine produced in Thailand will be the Siam Biosciences version of the AZ vaccine, not the AZ produced vaccine that is being sold at cost.  Thais will receive the vaccine for free, funded by tax dollars, but I'm sure  Siam Biosciences will still make a massive profit.